20

2 weeks have past.

I didn't visit you yesterday so I decided to visit you today.

When I was by your door, I saw mom and dad crying.

Doyoung: Mom! Dad! Why are you crying? What's wrong?!

Dad: J-Just g-go inside.

I did what he told me to do.

When I did, tears immediately fell and streamed down at my face at the sight.

Your heart denominator was just a straight line and doctors were ready to put your body in a black bag but stopped when they saw me.

I ran to you and saw that your skin was pale and cold.

Doyoung: Y-Y/N wake up! Stop playing around and wake up!

I shook to wake you up but...... you didn't even responded.

I cried louder yelling and begging for you to wake up but...... you wouldn't even open you eyes.

Doyoung: Y/N! Wake up! PLEASE! STOP PLAYING AROUND! This isn't funny!

The doctors calmed me down.

Why?

Why?

Why?!

Doctor: Sir you are Kim Doyoung?

I was still sobbing so my mom answered for him.

Mom: * Sobbing * Yes that's my son.

The doctor nodded and handed me an envelope.

I was confused.

Doctor: Y/N told me to give you this to you when you come to visit. So.... I'll take my leave now.

She bowed and left.

It's a letter from Y/N.

I opened it up and read it.

     Dear Doyoung,

You must be sad and crying right now.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not telling you that I have leukemia. Did you wonder why I was laying in the hospital with tubes connected to my body when we were little? Yeah.
I had the sickness when I was 10. Mom knew about it but didn't told anybody because I begged her not to. Not even dad. But when we were 13, my sickness was gone and I didn't had to lay in the hospital anymore! I thought I couldn't finally live a normal life but boy I was so wrong. My sickness came back during my coma and there was no way they could save me like the last time. I guess I wasn't so lucky after all.
So Doyoung if your reading this, please stand strong and live your best life in this cruel world.
Don't do anything stupid! Don't cry because I won't be there to be able to wipe your tears away. I love you and stay safe!