Chapter two: the crime scene

Well well well it seems  the prep slashed this mans family jewels  off or at least tried  to there still hanging. Yeash evaen I think this wrong and I eat pig orgains  with squid  ( no  really I do .) But  seriously who stabs a man 48 times  in the stomach  then  shlashes upwards then slices there throat then  proceeds to slice his balls off . But then  all of sudden I hear a familiar voice from behind me . " good evening detective"  then I quickly turn around with my finger on the triger. " whoa man  I 'm not the killer."  End up being my dumass of friend meicel Peterson or I like to call him max.  " god dammit Peterson you nerley gave me a heart attack." I shouted at him . Sorry sheesh try to surprise a man  end up nearly getting shot he said.  Me and max go way  back  actually to the police academy   I.personally think the reason why I'm crooked today is do to him.  Well anyways now I'm trying to find this poor saps murder and I think my partner in crime may have a clue . " hmmm I notice this handy work this guy wad killed by sonya cacrsin up at tinworth rd." Oh really now  I said in sarcastic vocie you know what let's pay here a little vist shall we?  "Let's do this then" at that moment we raced to the car and  got in and then we drove to the perps house.