MomXDad war

Mary:Hey Lala you have any dares to give us?

Lala:Yeah I dare you guys to prank my mom and my dad cause they are mean people!

Mary:I'll do so I was thinking that I call them and say that I killed you but when they enter the house they'll see you alive!

Lala:Sounds good to me so here is my mother's phone number!She knows you since you met them before and yeah so here is there number. *gives me her mother's phone number*

Mary:*dials in number and phone ringing and then on the 3rd ring she answers*

*on the phone*

Mother:Hello

Mary:Hello miss.Its Mary again!

Mother:Hello sweetie so why did you called and Lala gave you my number!

Mary:Yeah I called because I shot Lala so let's go bury her in the grave yard.

Mother:WHY!!!!! *hangs up*

Mary:He he!!

*mother rushes in the house*

Mother:OH WH- Lala you're there!

Lala:Hey mom what's up I'm just chilling with my friends and all that shit.

Mother:Oh Lala! *hugs Lala*

Mary and Lala:AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Mother:Oh you girls got me again but that was serious and I could've gotten a fricken heart attack!

Mary:I know so ask or dare anyways!Peace out homies!!