Chapter 1 ☆a foreign feeling☆

⚠️disclaimer! I don't ship the irl people!⚠️

*3rd person P.O.V*

Tord made his way downstairs from his room on the upper level of the quaint two story house, his hair was a mess, locks of his copperish auburn hair stood askew atop his head. He trudged through the living room and into the kitchen, where he invaded the fridge and took out some leftover bacon Edd had left for him. Tord yawned as he put the plate of bacon in the microwave, his back arching slightly as he did so. When he finished yawning, he stretched his arms to the ceiling, almost touching it. "Morning, Tord!" Matt exclaimed as he entered the kitchen, his appearance neat and tidy as always. "Mornin'." Tord replied groggily. "What'cha makin'?" Matt asked him curiously. "Bacon. And it's not for you." Tord replied, opening the microwave as it started to beep obnoxiously. "Aww, that's not nice!" Matt exclaimed, his mouth curving down into a small frown. "Well, then you should make your own bacon." Tord replied, sitting down at the table with his food. "But that's booooooring!" Matt said in annoyance after sitting across from the auburn haired boy. "Mhm..." Tord mumbled around his mouthful of bacon. Before Matt could whine any more, Tom walked into the room, looking like death itself. "Good morning!" Matt yelled, jumping up, a smile now replacing the frown. Tom just grunted in reply, passing Matt and going into the fridge to grab his flask. He then opened the freezer and grabbed out the box of waffles, after that, he put the waffles in the toaster and put the box back into the freezer, he then sat down. Tord observed him silently, noticing the bags under his eyes, along with his disheveled hair, dead stare, and the overall tiredness of his stance. "Hey Tom, have you gotten any sleep lately?" He asked quietly. Tom turned his head to look at Tord, "Since when did you care, Commie?" "Jeez Tom, I just wanted to see if you got any sleep. I didn't think you'd want to be sick..." Tord replied, annoyance clear in his tone. "Bull." Tom replied with anger. "Well, sorry for caring." Tord mumbled, finishing his bacon. "Sorry for even coming in the kitchen." Tom grumbled, grabbing his waffles when they were done and his flask, before retreating to his room.

Later that day, Tom was sitting on the couch, flask in hand. Edd had gone to get more cola and Matt had gone with him, hoping to look for a new mirror, which left Tom alone... with Tord. Tom hadn't seen Tord at all since their earlier confrontation. While Tom was drinking away his feelings, Tord was in his room, watching a sitcom on the small TV he had in there. Tord sighed, his mind drifting off to his and Tom's conversation from earlier. As Tord thought of the spiky haired, no eyed young man, he felt something stir quietly within himself. "Hmph," he hummed, bringing a finger to his chin as he thought. It must just be the bacon from earlier... it was a day or so old... he thought, regarding the feeling deep within.