Chapter 7: The Sensation Feeling

/!\ this a work of fanfiction by a noob writer. I apologise on behalf of grammatical wrong sentences./!\

⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅◌⑅●♡⋆♡●⑅◌⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅

Dawon won't quit. He keep on following me, whenever where I am. Even in the cafeteria, hallway, library--

"Won't you stop?!"

"Shh." he said.

Make me realize that we are at the library.

The librarian glared at me. I bow down to apologise.

"I could call a police now."

"Then do it."

He is really annoying.

Zuho called my help to find a book. That is why. I am here now at the library. And here it is! I found it!

I log on the borrower's list.

Then I go to the student organization's room. To give him the book.

"Why won't he just use his feet to get that book?"

I glare at him. "Why won't you use your mouth to shut it up?"

He gulp.

I knock on the student's organization room.

When the door opened, I saw Taeyang. He look frightened. He went out the student organization room and go somewhere else.

I remember what happened yesterday night. What happened between us. Maybe, that is why Dawon is being too close to me.

"Fantasy..! Thank you..." Zuho get the book. When he saw Dawon, "Feel to join?" he ask him.

Dawon moved his mouth sideways and keep on pouting.

"uhm..huh?"

Here he goes. He really followed for what I said.

"Okay. I'm sorry. Don't shut it."

"I'm always been a member. What just happened is that,all of you guys get so busy with their own lives, that is why I make myself busy to with my own life too. If only, you can give our group more time than this..this nonsense. school shits."

"Wow. Thank you for that wonderful opinion. But
this ain't shit, well, maybe for you Dawon. I respect that. So welcome back." Zuho offer his hand.

Dawon just smiled and hug him. "Hyung."

"Hyung? You're crazy."

Wow. That was fast.

"Is he okay?"

"Uh, you mean Inseong? Hyung Inseong?"

"Yes."

Dawon smiled widely and whisper to Zuho. Then I caught Zuho look at me and smile. "Really?"

Dawon cutely nod. Cute? Pfft.

"Okay. I'm really really really excited that this is going well. But...can you help us get Taeyang back?  Also the couple."

"You can count on me."

"Zuho, are you done?" the voice came from the room.

"Okay guys. I'm really busy right now. Just call me and lets meet at the ftp room after our class."

"Yes."

"Thank you, Fantasy."

Zuho look really sincere. I smiled back at him.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

"Oh, so, they already, call you fantasy..?"

I nod as a response to Dawon.

Dawon laugh.

"Laugh all you want." And then I saw Taeyang in the balcony of the second floor. He entered into a room, secretly.

I feel intrigue. While Dawon take his time laughing at me. I run as fast as I could and go upstairs, hide at him.

"Fantasy!" Dawon said in a dramatical way. "FanTaasy!!" as if he didn't know I went upstairs. So. I just ignore him. I taje my time to go to the room, where Taeyang entered to. I hold the doorknob and it was open. I secretly open the door. As the door open. I hear a music playing inside the room.

I see there are so many applicants. So, this is like a dance club?

"Care to try?" a random student give me a flyer about dance competition. Yikes. I didn't know a dance competition, would be this secretive.

As I read the flyer, I find a place where there is light because around the door is to dark. I move up to the backstage., near the music coordinator.

"Okay. Let's see from contestant number 9!"

I see that there is no ordinary audience, all of them are contestant. But, Taeyang is nowhere to be found. Where is he? I read the flyer and it says that the winner will become a legit member of the official dance crew of the school. Wow. Cool. The music serene to my ears and my eyes move to the performer. I am shookt. "Taeyang..?"

Wow. He's really good in dancing...

I could cry..."Wow! Taeyang!!! Woooohhh!!!TAEYANG!!" I forgot to control myself, I even move my body. The contestants glance at me and they laugh.

Why? Do I dance weird as I cheer for him?

The music stop.

"What a great and thirsty performance !"

Someone give a water to Taeyang and he drink it. After that he glare at me and hold me to go out of the place.

"Why..? You really dance---"

"Don't put your life to someone's else if you don't have a good life on your own." he throw that words to me like it doesn't hurt me at all.

Damn. It hurts. And then he go back inside the room.

That was ...I'm...okay..Tears drop from my eyes..

.
.
.
.
.....
⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅◌⑅●♡⋆♡●⑅◌⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅⑅

Thank you for supporting SF9!