ZoSan Drabbles

Title: I Thought You Liked Games

Fandom: One Piece

Pairing: ZoSan (collage AU)

Words: I have no clue. It's supposed to be 1000. #whoops

Summary: After a hangout with the Mugiwara group, Sanji finds out something about Zoro.

A/N: Okay I wrote this a while back for a writing challenge my friends and I do and when I decided to make an AU ZoSan drabble fic I instantly remembered this one. Just a warning, I wrote this all in about four days editing and disecting it but I cannot express how hard it was to write it. So it might not be that good.

Also I have zero experiance with drinking games and did extensive research on them. The one I chose was probably a lame one so sorry for those who are experts on drinking games.

I hope this is a good start to my little Drabble fic!

Please leave comments and reviews!

Thanks!

-Tori

"Zooooooorooooo!" A young raven haired male jumped over the back of a tan colored couch and tackled a sleeping moss haired man, knocking said man off the couch and hitting his head on the sharp triangular corner of the coffee table. This wasn't the most ideal way to wake up and the former asleep made sure to inform his attacker about it.

"What the fuck, Luffy?!" The man shouted at the hyper boy. "Why'd you do that, it hurt like hell!" He rubbed the back of his head and glared at Luffy with his non-marked eye. "You don't just wake someone up by jumping on them. And you sure as hell don't hurt them either! Who the fuck taught you to do that?!"

"Ace did!" Luffy grinned a wide grin and then jumped up and bounded off to probably steal food from the kitchen.

"What's with all the shouting in here?" A man with golden blonde hair covering his left eye walked down a small hallway into the little living area. "And what the hell happened to you?"

"Nothing much I'm just bleeding all over our carpet." Zoro grumbled standing up and walking over to the box of tissue on the side table and grabbing a few and pressing it to his temple. "I'm going to murder Ace the next time I see him." This gained a chuckle from the other man and Zoro just glared at him.

"Well watch where you're bleeding, Marimo, it'll take forever to get the stain out!" The blonde walked past him and lightly smacked his shoulder.

"Shut up, shit cook." He growled at the other. "It's your fault if we had gone with the rounded corner table I wouldn't be bleeding. But no!" He balled up the bloody tissues and tossed them into the waste bin across the room. "You wanted the pointed corners." He said, sarcasm dripping off his words and pooling at his feet.

"So sue me for wanting pointed corners." He shrugged and walked towards the kitchen where rummaging sounds could be heard. "It's your dumbass fault for hurting yourself. Not the table's. Do I need to file a formal complaint with Ikea?" Smirking he disappeared into the kitchen leaving the other man enraged and at a loss for anything to say back.

Upon walking into his kitchen he found Luffy sitting in the floor with a large soup pot over his head and many other pots surrounding him scattered about on the cold white tile floor. The cook took a deep breath in and counted to ten before stepping over all the cookware and lifting the soup pot off the younger man's head. "Luffy..." He began slowly and calmly. "You have exactly ten seconds to explain to me why the hell you are in my kitchen and why my pots and pans are strewn out all over my floor."

The boy didn't seem intimidated by the blonde's calm demeanor. He just gave him the same toothy grin he gave Zoro and wrapped his arms around his scrawny neck pulling him down. "SANJI!" He eagerly exclaimed as he held the man in a death grip. "I didn't know you were home! When I got here Zoro was asleep and no one else was around!"