chapter 1

AN:-hi guys! so this is my first fanfics so it is horrible but i will try my best.Hope you like it. Please like ,vote and comment. Word count-376

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabeth's POV

Its been 2 weeks since i have seen my seaweed brain.Gods I miss him! Even though I IM him its just not the same without him.

Anyways I was deep in thought when I saw Thalia.Wait,I totally forgot the hunters where coming today.I got up and hugged her. She asked where Percy was to scare him but I reminded her that he was at goode attending high school I saw the disappointment in her eyes.She loves him like a brother and even more than Jason(Do not tell him that).They have a brother - sister relationship and even though she wont except it she misses him.

After catching up a bit Piper told us that there was a meeting for the seven (discluding Percy) and also Thalia ,Nico, Reyna ,Stolls ,Katey, Will,Clarisse,Chris,Calypso.I wondered what it was.Hopefully not another prophecy.Oh gods no. Piper also had no idea .On reaching i saw lady Artemis was also there.HUH.So once we took our seats Chiron started:

"The gods decided that after all you did for the world you deserve a normal high school experience. All of you will go to goode in New York with Percy And Thalia I have talked to Artemis and you can go too. Argus is driving you there in an hour. You will be staying at a monster proof place like camp which is already filled with eery thing you need and your rooms are designed by your parents.Sally has been informed but Percy is unaware.School will start tomorow so say your goodbyes."

Wow that was long but atleast get get to see my seaweed brain.That reminds me i have to plan a goode (haha get it) shock for him. I am packing a small bag right now.I am keeping my yankees cap, my sword, my incomplete blueprints,my wallet,a notebook and a pen.

After saying goodbye to everybody I told Malcolm he was in charge for now.Then we all piled in the van and left.

Then we all piled in the van and left