Chapter 3

AN:-Hi guys.I am not sleepy so writing one more .hope you enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabeth s POV

I woke up to my alarms blaring right beside me.Today I am going to scare Percy halfway back to tar- the under world.Anyways I got up and took a bath brushed and got ready.I threw my hair into a high ponytail.

^Annabeth s outfit(AN:-I actually like it

^Annabeth s outfit(AN:-I actually like it.)

I went down and saw Will cooking waffles and bacon.I went and put the plates out and took out some apple juice.I took out some melted choclate, whipped cream and maple syrup to eat with the waffles.After breakfast we headed to school.

We drove in our (insert cool cars) which was gifted by our parents.When we reached all the students were gaping at our cars:)After silently laughing we headed to the office looking out for Percy but he was no where to be seen.I knew Sally would make sure that idiot would attend so I was not worried.Maybe we were lucky.After we got our schedules.We waited for our tour guide.Paul had pulled some strings to make sure we were all in the same classes except electives. The girl who came to give us the tour immediately started hitting on the boys.I asked her to show us to our lockers and leave.

She frowned at me and asked for our locker numbers.When she saw ours she gasped.She said our lockers were beside the hottest boy at school and imagine my suprise when she said his name was Percy Jackson. That bitch warned us that he was her property.As If!

Anyways she showed us where our lockers were and operation suprise was started.First I will wore my yankees cap and hid. Then Clarrise sneaked up behind him and yelled "Prissy".He turned around so fast i thought he d det a whiplash.When he turned around everybody hugged him .When they broke upart .He looked around scrunched his eyebrow and said ,   "where is Annabeth"
It warmed my heart that he thought about me.I pressed his Achilles heel and when he turned around with his hand to attack (Like I anticipated) I grabbed it and judo flipped him.When he saw me he laughed with the rest of us an our laugh was loud in the quiet hallway where all the students were staring at us like we had 2 heads. And I heard some whispering s like They emo has friends'and stuff like that which angered me but Percy either did not here it or ignored it.
When Percy got up he put me on his shoulder and carried me to our first class.English.When Paul looked at us he smiled. He remarked,"Sally was right u have been here 2 mins and Percy is for the first time ever on time" .At this Percy turned a cute shade of red.We all laughed.

The slut who was our tour guide was fuming. Percy put me down and kissed me on the lips."I missed this so much".He muttered my thoughts against my lips.