Chapter 6

Melon Music Awards:

(G) I-dle comes first, all were beautiful, really her beauty was unique.

After several artists BTS appears.

Momoland (performance):
When momoland was doing his performance on stage bts appeared and this was the first time that bts sits next to (G) I-dle and they look face to face, being the first time they can't help looking at the girls and although they try not to look at them they look sideways.
The fact is that Jimin kept looking at Minnie all the time and was very excited.
Minnie really did so well trying not to look at him since he feels very confused when he does. And this would raise suspicions to the Dispach world.

Momoland ends his performance.

BEST NEW FEMALE ARTISTS:
Wanna one seems to say the winners of the rookie women's group of the year. Before they put the nominees, when wanna one said they would say the winners of the female rookie group of the year BTS directed her whole gaze to (G) I-dle.
When they put on the screen the nominees appear gidle and bts are surprised and everyone has a reaction which Jimin stares at the screen.

Wanna one: and the female rookie of the year award goes to .... congratulations (G) I-dle !!
(G) I-dle: (* smile very excited *)

("Idle gets up to go to collect his prize, one of the idols to get up first has been taehyung of bts who showed himself to be a big fan of these rookies, what here is going to surprise us a lot is the way jimin looked at Minnie and also the way he put all his attention in listening to his voice when he spoke was impressive, Jimin really showed that he liked minnie's sweet voice and the interest he had in her ").

Minnie: (Minnie was so nervous and happy)

(G) I-dle came to sit down after finishing his performance.

Jimin: (God is coming here! What do I do? Better I'm going to I make that I'm going to drink water)
Minnie: (Are he trying not to look at me? Or will it be that all these are paranoia of my head and really he has not noticed me? I will stop insisting more! HE IS A FOOL! )
Jimin: (Surely he'll think I'm a fool but he was so close to me and he was so nervous)

Bts won many categories in each minnie did not give much importance to jimin and jimin did not dare to look at her so this made minnie stop being excited about him.

BTS PERFORMANCE:
Minnie: (wow ... he knows how to dance so well ...)

THE MMA END:
(All artists go to the stage to say goodbye to fans)
(G) I-dle were on stage and BTS appears.

Jimin: (is there)
Minnie: (My God is coming ... Minnie don't turn around or turn around)
(But Minnie turned around)
Jimin: (hahaha she has turned around she was looking at me I am very sure that she is interested in me)
Minnie: (My God he was laughing at me for looking at him how stupid I am has seen me when I have turned. But he has also looked at me ... )

(Minnie leaves and Jimin sees her leave and decides to leave too)

Behind the stage of MMA:
Jungkook: let's go jimin.
Jimin: Yes, now I come Jungkook, go you first now it reached you.

(Jimin sees minnie)

Yuqi: Minnie, we'll wait for you inside, don't be late.
Minnie: Yes, I'll be right back I go to the bathroom and I'll be back quickly.
(Jimin goes in the direction of minnie, and they look at each other. Jimin went to the bathroom that was next to the women's restroom, It was just an excuse to see minnie.
Minnie: Hi. Annyeonghaseyo
Jimin: Hi. Annyeonghaseyo
(Minnie enters the bathroom stands behind the door after entering the bathroom touches her heart that is very fast and washes her face a little. And Jimin enters the bathroom waits a little while getting ready in the mirror and goes out to wait for Minnie ).

(Minnie comes out of the bathroom and finds Jimin outside and Jimin decides to talk to Minnie ...).

************************************

It is clear that today will be an unforgettable day for them both something will happen today and nobody can change it. _________________________________________
************************************