1

It's been only two weeks. Two weeks and I already miss him so much it hurts. I know it's only temporary but I've never been away from him for this long. I miss Brice.

Sky had found a squid camp further outside the borders. He had wanted to get rid of them soon as possible and in order to do that he needed help. He chose Mitch, Jerome, Kyle, and Brice to help him. They said it'd only take a few days but in the process they uncovered several other squid operations. This meant they had to stay longer. And I hated it.

It's not that I don't want the squids gone, I just don't want Brice gone. Pretty stupid logic huh? I sigh and stand up. Might as well set some potions up to brew instead of just sitting here.

I head over to the many different ingredients and grabbed a few to create some instant health potions. We were running low anyways. As I mix the ingredients I can't help but let my mind wonder back to Brice. Is he alright? How much longer would he have to stay out? Has he thought about me at all?

I shake my head. That last one was stupid. Of course he had. After all, he just sent me a message last night. That and the fact he's my boyfriend. I smile to myself before setting the bottles on the stand. Now what?

I glance around the room in hopes that I'd find something to peak my interest. Nothing. Oh well. I sit back down on my bed.

After a few moments of staring off into space a small buzzing noise comes from the table. I snatch up my phone quickly. Not Brice. Instead, much to my disappointment, it was Deadlox asking me to come down to his room. Better see what he wants. I shove the phone into my pocket before leaving the comfort of my room.