Fareeha Meets Wrayth

It was Friday And Fareeha Amari Had Just Gotten Off From Security at the Local Acadmey Depressed and Lonely. She Sat in Her '99 Dodge Viper Looking at the Picture Of Her Mom Ana And Father Sam She Had On Her Rearview Mirror. She Started Tearing Up Knowing She Would Never Marry Seeing She was Only a 30 Year Old Pandaran. She Dials Her Mom on her Cellphone.

Ana Amari Was At Work At Amari Enterprises Inc. When Her Deskphone Rings. "Amari Enterprises. Ana Here. She Hears her daughter Fareeha Sweetie What's Wrong?"

Fareeha Trembled. "I Wonder How You And Dad Always Stayed Strong No Matter What?"

Ana Said, "Your Father And I Always Communated How We Felt Remeber Babygirl Communtaion is always Key. And Expressing Yourself Is Key too. Those Beliefs Are the Reason Amari Enterprises Inc. Was Created: On the Belief Communation is Key"

Fareeha Smiled, "Thanks Mum That Means a Lot. I Have a Address For a Wrayth May go Introduce My Self To Her."

Ana Smiled, "Fareeha May The Power Protect You. Goodbye Babygirl Love you."

Fareeha Said, "And You As Well Mum Love You too. Goodbye."

Fareeha Starts Her Viper Again and Heads to the Address Wrayth Had Given Her. The Address Led Her to An Apartment Complex on the North Side Of Town. Fareeha Trembles Her Claws Clicking on the Sidewalk. She Sees The Apartment Number 2B Wrayth On The Door. "Okay Fareeha You Got This She Wants To Have a Chat Let's Do it." She Knocks On The Door. A Young Woman Answers the Door. She Had Purple Hair and Eyes Of Different Colors. "Hello My Name is Wrayth Who Might You Be?"

"I am Fareeha Amari Daughter To Ana Amari CEO Of Amari Enterprises Inc."

Wrayth Said, "I Cannot Deny An Amari Such As Yourself The Hospitality Of My Home. Do Come in"

Fareeha Came in Looking around the Apartment In Awe. An Astral Spider looked on From A Web In the Corner.

Wrayth Said, "that is Xexil An Astral Spider."

Fareeha Offered her Paw to the Spider And it Climbed up Her arm onto her Shoulder.

Wrayth Said, "She Likes you Fareeha"

Fareeha Said, "Wow! Cool"