The Surprise

(Dezi's View)
I woke up with a headache. I was about to get out of bed until I realized that something was holding me down, so I look at what it was and it was Devenn. It took a minute yo realize that I was naked. I started to panic when Devenn started to wake up. "Morning babe" Devenn said yelled. "MADI!!!" Dezi yelled happily. They hugged each other until Madi ask a question. "So......what was with all that moaning last night" Madi asked childish. "YOU HEARD UUUSSS" Dezi screamed. "Yepppp" Madi said as she shrugged. Dezi started to hide her face from embarrassment. "Ok ok let's eat breakfast" Madi laughed.
(2 mouths later)
I've been sick the past 3 weeks and I decided to buy a pregnancy test.  When I bought I went to the bathroom and did it. It showed positive results. I fell to the ground and cried because I was happy. When devenn got home and I told him about it he seemed mad and left the room. Also he's been going out a lot and I thought it was weird so I fallowed him. I saw the most unsettling thing. He was kissing my best fTaylor'srlee. I ran to Taylor's crying the whole way.  Once I got their he opened the door and I kissed he out of nowhere. He was surprised when I did that. He let me in and I told him about it. "I know about it its been happening for a month now" Taylor said. I felt bad for him.  He knew about it all and he didn't do a thing.
(Devenn View)
I was walking home to dezi but when I got their she wasn't there for some reason. I started to walk around town for her when I got a call from her so I answered it. "Hello where are you" Devenn asked. "Im at Taylors and I called you to tell you its over between us" Dezi said starting to cry. "WHY WHAT DID I DO" Devenn yelled. "You cheated on me with my best friend DICK" Dezi screamed at the end. Devenn was silent as Dezi hung up. I started to cry she was my everything.
(Madi View)
I was cooking dinner because I had a friend coming over in 30 mins until I heard a banging at my door I opened it up to find Dezi crying. "What's wrong" I said worried as I kneeled next to her.  She told me what happened. "Here you can for the next couple until you figure things out" I said. She walked into my house and I showed her her room. I heard another knock I opened if up and it was Devenn. "FUCK OF" I yelled as I slammed the door in his face. 10 minutes later I heard a knock and it was Bridger. I let him in and we watched a movie Dezi joined us. Half way in the movie Dezi felled asleep. I started to fall asleep and layed on Bridger and fell asleep.  
(Hoped you liked it this time I'll be making other stories also so bye)