The Day

So you are Josh a normal 13 year old boy 5'7 white with dark brown hair and a weird personality. Your just chilling like any normal day and then you get a text. It's from your friend Chelsea, you've know each other for a while years to be exact she's asking you to come over so she can test something with you. You casually say sure and go over fully unaware of what was about to happen. You ring the doorbell. Chelsea walks out " hi Josh glad you could come I've been working on something that could be fun come on in" she said with great interest in her voice. "Hi ok thanks for inviting me this sounds like fun to me too" you say. You walk inside and into her room wich is really clean. You think she is actually neat about her room. "I have to go to the bathroom" she says. She leaves and you start thinking how cute she is. She is 6' white and pretty skinny and athletic. She comes back and asks you to go over to a marked spot. She prepares something in her hand. Curiosity getting the best of you you ask "what are we testing exactly? "Well" Chelsea responded " I built this shrink ray and will shrink you to about the size of an ant". "Wait what?!!" You respond but before you can do anything it's too late there's a blinding flash and your last vision is the world getting bigger.