Emily's fun

You felt really weak now, but also somehow everything else felt bigger. "Enjoy this" said Emily " I've shrunk you even more you are now 1/200 the size of an ant, you are pathetic and can now actually be killed, but don't worry you'll be a stain on my foot soon." You see her giant foot lift over you its so big and soft that when she lowers it on you you feel like it's a giant pillow. "Don't fret I'm going easy on you " said Emily. You then feel the weight increase a lot you are screaming in pain now this feels much worse than with Chelsea. "Wow this feels great" she says flexing her giant sexy teenage foot on you, " I really want to be a little game so here we go". She sits down and gets one of her stinky socks and holds her foot (the one your on) over it "so" she says " here's the game you fall into my very stinky sock and get to live for a couple more minutes as I go for my heavy jog, or you hold on and I shrink you to microscopic size and get my boyfriend who has a foot fetish to lick my foot clean essentially meaning you get his stomach death, or my personal favorite I grow you back to the size of an ant and get my boyfriend also to the size of an ant and get you to do a worship me feet competition."