Title your Story Part

"I'm gonna miss you Emory." Says my bestfriend Azalea.

"Imma miss you too Em." I turn to face Nash and Lea staring at me.

I pull them into a group hug.

"Remember to always kick ass Lea, and Nash. Make sure she doesn't make the kid end up in the hospital." I say laughing.

"We promise."

----------- Back to Reality ----------

"Emory, were at our new house." Says my mom waking all of us up.

"So, did you say that since I'm the only child of 16 I get to pick first? Because I already did." I say grabbing my suitcases and heading inside. Followed by m brothers and sisters, we all get upstairs and look at the rooms the first one was the master, across from it was gonna be the twins rooms, Nat & Nik. The 4 year olds, also my nephews.

A few doors down on the left was Abby and Tris' room. Then I found the best room there could be, the one with a view..... Of the cute next door neighbor that I see staring into my room. I walk in and take in my surroundings. Letting the suitcase fall, I sit on it and sigh.

"Looks like I'll be here for the rest of my high school life. Oh!" I get up and run straight to Tyler's room.

"What Emory." He says looking around.

"We have to find a room to film."

"What about the basement?" He asks looking up at me.

"Ew too old. Why not on the back patio? It's beautiful out there. Also, I'm gonna go look around the house." I run out and down the stairs and accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh, I'm-" he looks at me and stops mid-sentence.

"H-hi. I'm Emory." I say extending my hand out.

"I'm Matt."

"Oh Emory, I see you have met our new neighbors."

------ Skipping to when vine is out. -----

"Emory. Get up." Yells Tyler as he pushes me out of bed. I hit the ground with a hard thud.

"Ow you jerk."

"Matts here and he wants to talk to you about that app called vine." I get up and slip on my bunny slippers and walk out to where Matt is. In my kitchen eating food as usual.

"Hey dipshit. That's my food too." I say stealing chips from him.

"Good morning to you too Emory." He says with a smile.

I flip him off and continue eating the chips until my mom comes downstairs.

"Well, good morning Matthew." She says fixing her robe.

"Good morning Mrs. Wilson."

"So Matt, whatcha need to talk to me about. If nothing then I would actually like to go back to bed because it's the beginning of summer today.

"Well, I'm going on tour with this group and I want you to come with me." He says putting the food down.

"Sure!! I've never been all around the US." I say hugging him.

"Well we leave tonight to Dallas Texas." He says.

"So you might want to start packing like right now." I release from our hug than run up to my room and start packing.

After about hours of packing, I look at my clock that reads '4:00'. I grab all my stuff and bring it downstairs. Right when I get there, I see Matt standing there in pajama pants, a hoodie and a beanie.

"Nice outfit Matt." I say grabbing my bag.

"I know right!"

"Emory! Honey wait." Says my mom coming to give me a hug. "If you go to North Carolina, go see Aunt Elizabeth and give her a hug from all of us.

------- skipping to airport in Dallas -----

"Do you even know what these guys look like?" I ask Matt as we look for them.

"No not really."

I look around but don't see anyone.

"I found them Emory." He says dragging me behind.

I stop Matt as soon as I see Nash.

"Hold my stuff." I say as I hand it to him. I start running and get view of Nash and jump straight onto him and cry.

"Emory! Oh my god, babe I missed you so much. It isn't the same without you at school."

"I missed you Nash. And Lea too." I say as I get off of him.

"Hey Nash I go-" Says Lea looking up. "Emory!"

We run into each other's arms and cry.

"Lea. I can't believe your here!"

"I got famous like Nash. What about you? Why are you here?"

"Well Matt & I became neighbors and starting vining and filming together with Tyler and the little kids. And now I'm here with my bestfriends."

"So, I'm guessing you all know each other?" Says Matt gesturing to all 3 of us.

"Yeah, Matt. This is Nash Grier and Azalea Marie. She doesn't like her last name so she just goes by Azalea Marie." I say smiling. "Lea, Nash. This is Matthew Espinosa."

"Call me Matt."

"Well, I guess we should all introduce ourselves! Um, I'm Cameron Dallas."

"I'm Shawn Mendes."

"Carter Reynolds."

"Aaron carpenter."

"Oh I'm Hayes, but Lea, Nash, and Emory already knew that." Says Nash's little brother.

"Aww, my baby Hayes! I missed you a lot too!" I say walking over him and squeezing his cheeks. Causing everyone to laugh.

"Oh and were the Jacks! I'm Gilinsky."

"And I'm Johnson."

"Oh hey! I'm Taylor Caniff!" Says a boy wearing a bandana.

"Well, I am going to introduce myself." Announces this girl with amazing hair, and cat ears on. "I'm Mahogany LOX."