Chpt. 1 (the meet up)

SAMANTHA'S POV
It was a regular day, while looking for my brother Sammy.. I found this weird looking place. It was pretty big. I desided to go inside. Once I did it had ink everywhere, I looked around the room it was kinda weird, I started walking deeper inside to find someone.... Covered in ink?! "Who are you" I screamed staring at the girl "who are you!?" She replied. I quickly answered "I'm samantha" trying to calm down she said "o-ok well I'm kami". We sat down on a bench trying to calm down. Then she said " wait are you Sammys Sister, Samantha?!""You know him?" I said. She claimed that she was in this inky dump but I totally didn't believe her.

KAMIS POV
What does she mean she doesn't believe me! "Listen here Samantha I've been here for way... longer than you! So don't you say I dont know what Im talking about!". At this point she kinda looked embarrassed and nervous... I felt kinda bad about saying that but I think she'll be fine. A few seconds later she replied by saying "Sorry I doubted you..."."It's OK samantha I didn't mean to scare you" we both kinda giggled as we heard footsteps coming our way. "Uh oh" she said looking scared. I told her that everyone in this place was friendly..... I feel bad for lying, Cause not everyone was friendly...

SAMANTHA'S POV
I heard the footsteps getting louder and louder,Untill a furry kinda lookin creature stepped threw the doorway as I busted into laughter saying " I can't believe I was scared of a furry!", kami then hit me in the back of the head and said "he's not a furry he's a wolf". I stared at both of them in doubt "really now"
"Yes" kami responded "He came to live" "by Joey and Henry, bendy was also made by them" "Nice. Whose bendy?""You'll see." After she said that I knew I should be scared of him. Was he really so bad that she'd rather me find out who he is on my own, rather than just telling me...?

BORISES POV
Had she really just called me a furry!?"...would you please apoligies to me that would help a lot..." I said," OH yes I'm am so sorry for the misunderstanding please forgive me?" She said with a slight smile on her face "sure I'll forgive you just try not to do it again"