The 3 of now

Ren wiped his freckled face. His cinnamon brown hair was tussled from playing around at the park. He zoomed past his older siblings, Mei and Ichiko. "Hey guys!" He smiled as he jumped into his seat and grabbed his controller. He flicked his microphone to his mouth and started to play video games.
"Ren, Mei, Ichiko! Time for dinner you 3!" Their mother called from the kitchen. Ren crashed down the stairs, Mei and Ichiko fought to get down the stairs, he wiped his face and sat at the dinner table.
"Ren, why are you so messy?" Complained Ichiko as she flicked crumbs from her place at the table.
"Ren, Ren, Ren!" He mocked her as they got into a heated argument. He stuck his tongue out and crossed his arms. "You're so annoying! Short little bastard." Ichiko flicked him off.
"Ichiko! That is not ok! Apologize and go to your room!" Ochako scolded her daughter.
"Ren, apologize to your sister." Their father, Izuku Midoriya joined in. Ren stuck his tongue out at her as she did the same to him.
"You two need to grow up." Mei shrugged and went back to eating. Ren looked at her with his annoyed green eyes and finished the rest of his food.
"Ren, you have the entrance exam tomorrow. You should probably get some rest if you wanna become a hero." Mei looked at him. He nodded and ran up to his room.