Part 4 im gonna break out of jail

When I woke up, I was in a police car, being driven to the prison. The police that was driving me was really sleepy so I waked him up by shooting a gun right next to his ears.
"Aaaaahhhh!!!! What the heck, man??!" The police said.
" I'm sorry I saved our life." I said, sarcastically with my smug expression.
     Then when we got to the police station, he beat me up for 10 minutes with his baton. Fun.
    When I went inside, I was put in a waiting room for getting my mugshot taken. The waiting room was poorly lit and only had one potted plant at the corner of the room. There were few seats, but only 2 other criminals were there. The guy at reception was shirtless and was sleeping. He looks dead. I sat in the corner where a man with one eye and wearing a bandana that says "beat it" was seated next to a fat 7 foot girl with tattoos on her face. I sat between them because I was sure they were gonna murder each other.
      When it was my turn to get my picture taken, i walked in the door, and saw the one eyed guys dead body right next to the tall girl being tased by another guard. Told you. I sat in front of the camera.
       "Say cheese!" Said the photographer, who looks like he's being held here against his own will.
          "3...
         2.......
         1....... "
         When he took my picture, there was a large flash that blinded me. It was annoying and I knew he was gonna take another one. So I got up from my seat and slit his throat with the card thing that said my name and my number. I ran out the exit and stole a car. I drove across the road and into the highway. But a bunch of police cars came out behind me and I'm pretty sure there was a helicopter above me. Now it's a car chase. Why didn't I just close my eyes?

Let's find out in chapter 5