Games POV

"Hi" is the first thing she says when she steps into my office.
I start to answer but I find myself staring at her.
She looked even better than last night. I notice things about her that I didn't notice before.
Her full lips and the dimple in her cheek the shape of her body it was all so much to take in. I take one last look before I open my mouth to speak.

"Wassgood what can I do for you" I say leaning back in my chair.
"Well I came here looking for a job but the guys in the front told me to come back here and talk to you" she says never taking her eyes off her hands.

"Look at me when you talk" I say making her lift her head up.
"What kind of work do you do" I ask her.

"Well um I can do a little of everything, I'm quick with math I r-"
"Hold up" I say cutting her off.

"How old are you?" I say looking at her face.

"I- I'm 18" she says, I nod my head and look through the papers on my desk.

"Yea ma we can find something for you to do here i been looking to get an assistant so come here" I say motioning for her to come over to me.

Watching her walk was a sight to see I can just imagine- damn Game you need to chill, I say to myself shaking the thought outta my head.

"These the receipts from last night some people pay with cards some people pay with cash if you can figure out the profit from last night you can have the job" I say before I start to walk out the door.

I here her laugh. "That's it" she says looking surprised,

"Fasho" I say before walking out of the door.

Short Chapter but bare with me ITS GETTING GOOD I PROMISE 😭