Innocence

Reminder: This Oneshot is no love or pedophilia involved. Just a friendly and casual meeting with the reader. Also, the reader if they want is gender neutral. I used "Child" with "They or them" pronouns to play itself.

Also, I'm still stuck in writing so please bear with me!

(y/n) Your name
(f/n) full name
(h/l) hair length
(h/c) hair color
(e/c) eye color
(f/c) favorite color

------------------------------------------

Taisho Period. Japan. Second of May.

Muzan Kibutsuji. A man who was wealthy and respected. He was along with her wife Rei and her daughter casually strolling around the streets of Asakusa, Japan.

It was not until he saw a familiar crimson hair with hanafuda earrings that made him wary. Muzan is no human.

A Demon. A Monster who ate humans for power and immortality.

He pulled a trick to his sleeves to let the boy got distracted and went away with his "family" if what he calls that. He bid goodbye to them and called his allies to kill the boy with the hanafuda earrings.

He was scared and furious to see the familiar hair and earrings. He became scared. He took a stroll on his own when he saw a child with (h/l), (h/c) hair and wearing a (f/c) kimono who was walking alone.

This pique and interest to Muzan. A human child who was walking alone on the streets without any guardian? He may not have a heart that could love anyone but he have responsibilities as a man should always have.

"Child, why are you out here?" the child startled and fell on their butt.

"Eh?" the child looked up and Muzan saw a pure (e/c) staring at his plum colored eyes.

"Are you alone?" Muzan asked as the child stood up and patted their kimono.

"I'm not sir! I'm waiting for my parents," the child answered beamed with a big bright smile. If only the child is an epitome of sun for sure Muzan is already have burned.

"Is that so? Perhaps, want to go stroll with me, instead?" Muzan suggested making the child tilt their head in confusion.

"Nope. Mama said I'm not going anywhere!" the child answered briefly. Muzan sighed and have the child a small pat on the head.

"Name? What's your name?" the child asked as Muzan chuckled.

"Muzan. You, young one?"

"(F/N). Call me (y/n) instead!" the child giggled.

For some minutes the child and Muzan was just simply talking. He was shocked that the child was just five years old but intelligent for their age. Such innocence twinkled in their (e/c) with pure and sincerity.

Muzan was actually for the first time enjoyed a child's company. He does have a daughter but not this child. He wanted to have a child who is intelligent and have a qualities like a human being but a demon.

Not of course his nature which is to make demons and kill humans. The tiny child is a wonderful exception.  He couldn't dare make the child and ask if they want to have an immortal life. Never ending one.

"(Y/N)-chan? What are you doing?" a female voice asked. Muzan knew it was the child's mother because of the similar features.

"Bye! I hope we will see again!" the child waved and he was a bit calm. He waved back giving the child a small smile.

Now, back to work.

Muzan walked away and disappeared into the road sea of people. Probably to disguise again.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello! This is your author! I hope you liked the small Oneshot I wrote!
.
I really liked the idea of Muzan being caring to children because they are innocent and pure.
.
.
Thank you for reading!