Insecurities

Garfields shoulders flexed as he asserted his dominance over Jon. Jon quivered in the shadow of the towering CHUNk standing above him.
"Don'tthh be stupidddth Jon," Garfield said. Each word slowly flowed out of his mouth each one having all the more power that way. He held on to some words longer then nessasary, seemingly spitting out the words at the end, so much so Jon was drenched in his spit.
Jon just wanted to be the man of the family again.
"G-Garfield I'm the one in charge not you..."
"Pussy, nobody's a fan of your cuckold tendencies!!"
"Plz stop that hurts my fee—"
"SLAP"
Garfield slapped Jon across the face, his rough orange paw scraped Jon's smooth skin, ruining the quality of his sensitive tissue.
In Jon's moment of shock, Garfield roughly threw Jon to the ground. "Y/N. Is. Mine."
Garfield pressed his body against Jon trapping him under Garfield's chunk and against the tile floors of the kitchen. Garfield's orange, fluffy, large stomach pressed against Jon's as he trapped him. He restrained Jon's skinny wrists above Jon's head with a singular paw.
Jon blushes at the situation he's in, such a beta is sure to get aroused by alpha Garfield.
Garfield notices, and his face immediately squinted in response.
"EWWW!" Garfield exclaimed. "What're you GAY?!"
He retracted from Jon, releasing him from his treacherous grasp.
Garfield couldn't help but blush too, he just loves being in power. But Garfield wouldn't admit it, in his eyes he is the definition of manlyness, he couldn't afford to be g a y. He will continue to deny his true bisexuality for if he was to face his deep rooted insecurities, true pain would come forth. He wants to be perfect for Y/N. Would she accept him for it? No, he knows she would. But could he accept himself?

The sound of crying cuts Garfield out of his thoughts.
It's Y/N!
Garfield instantly ran over to comfort her small frame. Leaning down and placing his paws among her shoulders, his vision finally clears. His eyes fell down to her glassy e/c ones. She won't stop whimpering.
"DONT TOUCH ME YOU MONSTER," she screamed, scampering away from him like a frightened rabbit.
In shock he finally looked away from her. He felt, sticky. Like he was stuck to a wall which won't stop spinning.
He looks downward and his gaze falls upon his paws.
The toes were sticking together and the smell was potent as a rotting carcass. His sharp paws are angrily extended. But the thing that stuck out the most was they were painted red. Every ridge, every spot was coated in that red unbearable sticky substance.
His eyes went blurry.
He cried.