Chaptor One

Hi my name is Taylor. I have dropped out of school coz you see I don't need grades. I have my life pritty planned out.
As I was finishing on twitter, the phone rang, it was my BestFriend dorcas.
'Hey Tay'
'Hey'
'You wanna come out I'm outside?'
'Looks like I have no chose! one min I will let you in.'
And with that I ran to the door forgetting I was still on the phone to her.
'Hey come in!' I say opening the door
'Thanks but tay, you can put down the phone now'
'Oh yea' we both walk in laughing
We walk into the living room and sat down, I was a little thirsty so I desided to make me and dorcas a drink.
'Tay? Do you wanna come to the park with me to meet some friends?'
'Sure, not like I have anything better to do with my life, just wait here il go get ready'
I ran upstairs, straightened my hair and put it half up half down, it was a more cajj but cute look, I did my makeup, I desided to do something different with it tho, I put flicks on my eyes, I grabbed my black skinny genes, a black and white band top and my black and white converses and began to get dressed.
'I'm ready!' I shout down the stairs wile walking down them, just to find dorcas ready with my fav dark blue/black jacket.
'Your ready now' she says giggling opening the door with my keys.
'Yea aha someone's eager' I giggles back to her wile walking out the door.

I HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER! PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOIT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKED AND WHAT YOU DISLIKED! OR MAYBE EVEN WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN IN THE STORY AND I WILL TRY AND MAKE THINKG HAPPEN!!THANK-YOU