Start and End!

I'd already typed this not written so it didn't take long at all. Believe me, that's a very nice feeling! 😅

"I'm cold Maki-chan!!!" Toudou whined.
Makishima groaned. He was freezing too. "Remind me again why we are doing this?"
"Because collecting pine cones is supposed to be really romantic! Just get into the spirit of things!"
"But there are no pine cones. You got the wrong month, baka!"
Toudou pouted. Makishima crossed his arms, refusing to give in to the silent battle going on. Toudou moaned in an overdramatic way and went round the tree. Makishima turned around to look at the empty, leaf-covered park. He felt thin arms wrap around his waist. "Maki-chan! Warm me up!"
Struggling slightly from Toudou's vice-like grip he turned to face his boyfriend. Toudou tilted his head and rubbed his nose against his lover's then rested his cheek against the taller boy's. Makishima turned his head and planted soft kisses on Toudou's jaw. Only too late Makishima realised what Toudou was doing. "Hey Jinpa--!!"
"Taadaa!" Toudou had undone Makishima's coat and strapped himself into the large coat. Makishima turned his head in irritation but did not object when Toudou rested his head on his chest. Makishima kissed the top of the boy's head, a small smile brightening up his long, pale features.

Taadaa! I told you it was short. This was my first TouMaki so what do you guys think? It's good bc I was kinda worried but now it's cool bc I have a little practise before my Toumaki addict friend's birthday. I have already written her a Sousuke x Reader XD