❀The Last Minute Flight❀

After Jin managed to round up the other boys, everyone packed their suitcases.

"Hyung, how long are we even staying in Seattle?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi huffed. "I don't know. Ask Hyemin, it was her idea. I'm gonna go lay down." He then plopped on the couch, exhausted from carrying his and Taehyung's suitcases down the stairs.

"Is everybody ready?" The eldest walked the decline of the stairs.

A unison of responses echoed through the home, either yes or no.

"Let's get the show on the road!" Harper and Hoseok exclaimed. Their suitcases were already downstairs but they packed important essentials in a backpack.

"Come on, everybody! Time stops for nobody."

Jin furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, what time is our flight?" He asked the female, who simply shrugged her shoulders.

"I didn't book one yet."

"What?"

~~~

The group arrived at the airport without knowing if they'll be able to get an early flight today.

"Good evening," A staff worker greeted. Harper and the boys bowed.

"Hi, we're looking for an airline that'll take us to Seattle tonight." Harper informed.

The employee nodded and checked into his computer behind the desk. After a while, he turned his attention back to the eight.

"I apologize but you just missed the last flight to Seattle."

Everyone groaned and accused Harper of making them late.

"Hey! It's not my fault, I didn't know. Um, do you have any other planes boarding today?" Harper asked.

"Yes, we have one flying out in about 30 minutes to Boise, Idaho."

Without hesitation, Harper accepted to fly out in that state.

"Hurry." She said as she began running to the ticket machine. A few minutes later, the group got their tickets and boarded the plane.

On the plane, there were three seats together. Harper, Jungkook and Yoongi sat in one section. Sitting beside them was Namjoon and Jin. And behind those two were the remaining members.

Jin leaned over Namjoon to speak to Harper. "You're lucky we were able to get on this flight or else we would've been home and scold you for wasting our time."

Harper smiled innocently as possible. "You still love me right?"

~~~

"Wow, that was a long flight." Jimin spoke as he stretched. The team landed safely in Boise and was now at the baggage claim.

"You're telling me." Harper rolled her eyes. "Dumb and dumber here couldn't keep their mouths shut." She pointed her thumb to Jungkook and Yoongi sitting.

"Do we even know how to get around this place?" Taehyung questioned as he lifted his suitcase off the rails.

"That's the whole point of this exploration, Tae. To purposely get lost and distract our minds."