004

"Bitch I said FUCK not DUCK" my brother said before throwing his phone at the wall.

"Ight Imma Head out" I said getting off his bed walking out. Heading towards my room but before I got in my room I heard my brother conversation while he was on ft.

"BITCH YO-YOU THOUGHT THIS SHIT WAS OVER.....Look AINT SHIT OVER TIL I SAY THE SHIT OVER STUPID BITCH" he yelled loud as a bitch and my ass just stood there wit my mouth forming a damn O. Like I kid yu not I never heard my brother like that over a girl. Gots to be his babymama. I mean his babymama kool asf on me because she ain't like these other women that be tripping for no fucking reason like if yu get on her crazy side yu had to did sum file ass shit.

But my being nosy ole me I decided to walk in my brother room but before I got to his room I ran my ass down stairs to get sum snacks to watch the show that already started. I got back up to his room and sat on his bed while he still in the phone.

"KARTER STOP FUCKING PLAYIN WIT ME" he said rubbing his hand down his head.

" look Celeb, I love you and everythi-"

" I DON- I don't wanna hear that bulllshitt" he said holding his head back looking at the phone crazy. I swear I wanted to laugh so fucking hard but i kept eating and listening and jumping up and down to keep my laughter in.

"Look now bitch I been letting yo ugly ass slide for a lil to fuckin long and yo ass should know I don't fuckin play so don't make me come to yo damn house to beat yo fuckin ass in front of yo sister again and I hear yo ass in the back jumping up and down Ja" after she said that I busted out laughing my ass off because she ain't lying bout shit. She beat my brother ass so fuckin bad one day because he was fucking wit her that his ass stayed locked up in his room. That shit had me dead for days.

This chapter short asf because I can't type wit these long ass nails. 🤦🏽‍♀️