part 2

°~°~°~° athor-chan here! So i just wanted to thank my first follower, mehislolfor liking my story and following me! You are incredible and when I found out that you followed me it just made my day! So thank you so much! °~°~°~°

              Denki's POV
After I took a shower I dried of and got dressed, still humming lemon boy, over and over again. After I got into some clothes, I looked at what I was wearing. A plain black tee underneath a yellow hoodie that said in bold italics 'foodie' on the front with ripped white jeans with yellow vans. ' this is good' I thought. I skipped down the stairs, almost falling a few times. "Morning Mom!" I said as I walked into the dinning room. My mom had just put out breakfast "morning sweetheart!" My mom said. "Morning dad!" My dad just hummed in response, reading a book about the top hero's of the 1970's. I quickly sat down and ate my breakfast. "So... Thanks ready to look for the job today kaminari?" My mom said. I almost choked on my food when she said that. I had totally forgotten about that! I looked at the clock.  8:25. The interview was at 9:30. I only had about one hour to get there! I quickly scarfed down the rest of my breakfast and said "I gotta go! I'll miss the interview!" "Bye honey!" My mom said as I left the house. This... I thought, is gonna be a long day...

                Shinsou POV

It's now 8:31 and, as per usual, the coffe shop is full of people. I look at the clock '8:58' I thought to myself 'two minutes left, then it's my break' two minutes pass fast and soon, it's my break, "yess.." I Mumble walking into the back room. My boss, Saizashi comes out of her office and says "ok people! In about, 30 minutes, someone's gonna come for an interview! " Then she looks at me "be nice" she finished.

Cliffhanger...😈😈
°~°~°~° athor-chan here! I will hopefully be making a part three soon! I probably won't make one really soon, cuz, you know, hell- I mean school... So yeah! Athor-chan out!°~°~°~°