Bad Girl

Her hand against my face, her lips on mine, her body grinding against mine, as she reaches for my thigh, she squeezes them tight, breathing heavy in my ear, biting her lip, phone starts ringing. I wake up, I can't seem to stop having these dreams. I've never been with a woman before, why do I crave the sensation, what is wrong with me. I get ready for work, I need to get my head out of the gutter, it's almost nine, I'm going to be late. I'm finally ready, I'm rushing out the door, trying to find my keys I swear I'm so clumsy, as I dropped them I get a phone call. "Scarlet, you have an interview at ten, where the hell are you?" "I swear I'm on my way, I slept in I'll be there'. I'm driving as fast as possible, today is a big day, I'm meeting with a new client, as you don't know I work for a small company called "Ladies First' out in Hannibal, Missouri. I work on women, to become more confident in the dating world. We've had many different women, I've never got the chance to work with a lesbian, my boss say's I'm not ready, that I'm too vulnerable, but today I am taking a big step, I'm meeting with my first client. I'm late, and Carly is going to be so pissed. As I'm rushing inside, "SCARLET MY OFFICE NOW'. "Yes Mrs. Hanson?". "You are late, this is the concept on why I don't think you're ready, should I cancel today's interview?". "No ma'am, I'm capable I swear just give me a chance, I wont let you down." "You have a week, now out of my office." This is what I'm talking about, I never really get to be good at my job, she never gives me the chance, I'm showing her today I am worthy of this job. I step out for a smoke, "Miss, Treenight don't you think it's a little early to be smoking?". "Not a all, Bailey. Is my interview ready?". "Yes Miss, she will be here". "Good, give me a few". Bailey Pierce, I once was in her shoe's, poor girl. I'm finishing off my smoke, as I look up a black 60's mustang pulls into the parking lot, blaring 70's rock. I'm furious, just probably more of those teens trying to piss us off. I didn't want to get involved, I turned to open the door, and I drop my phone, I went to reach for it, and a hand touches mine, I jump up so fast. "EXCUSE ME'. 'Yes?". This beautiful, low voice, creeping around my back, I turned around, and I can't believe what my eyes were seeing. This tall, dark haired beauty, dressed like the greaser times, standing in front of me, close to me. I can feel my heart racing, and my breathe shaking. "Who are you, and why are you here?". As she chuckles "I have an interview, if you'll excuse me". I can't believe this, I'm running through the building trying to find Bailey, I stumbled across, her again. She's sitting in a chair, in my office. I have no words but "I am not interviewing you, I'm sorry". "Well I'm paying to see you, so I better get my share". "Excuse me? Why are you here?". "I thought this was to help women find true love, not be annoyed, well by you". "Whatever, lets get this over with". I was so frustrated, and I couldn't figure out why, I really couldn't keep my eyes off her, the whole interview, I don't know what is wrong with me.