Intro

Annabeth's PoV

The amphitheater was packed with demigods. The romans had decided to stay at Camp Half-Blood, and also the hunters. Last month, we  had found out that Nico had a half-sister. He had been helping her get to camp for the past month. Her name is Jona Trinidad. She and Leo seemed to annoy each other to death everyday.

"Good evening, demigods!" Chiron interrupted my train of thought. "Welcome to the first ever Karaoke Night in Camp! Now, this will be a competition. Whoever recieves the most votes at the end of the week will be tallied at the end of each month and the person with most votes and highest rankings will have multiple desserts every night for one whole week. You will have four judges, like in The Voice. You will have three chances to perform: solo, duet, and a group of four to seven." A lot of K-Pop fans booed at this.

I looked over to Percy who seemed confused. "Seaweed Brain... In K-Pop, it's usually in groups of twelve." I explained.

"Oh.... Thanks, Wise Girl." He replied. Chiron continued to give his speech. "You can sing more than three times, but the points you earn will not be counted. The judges can turn their chairs by pressing the buttons on their chairs. And please, try to have no explicit content. " Chiron ended it at that, and let us all settle in.

Around five minutes later, Chiron came back with four people in hoodies. They sat at the four chairs positioned in front of the stage, with them turned around. They were facing our side of the greek stadium. "Percy, who could the judges be?" I asked my boyfriend.

"I think one of them is Taylor Swift!" He exclaimed. Piped, who was next to me, fangirled when she heard Percy. "And one of them is Perrie Edwards from Little Mix!"

"I think one of them is Uncle Simon. " Leo, who was next to Percy, said.

"Uncle Simon One Direction?" Hazel asked. At least Frank had updated her what he needed to update her to. Frank was media, I was culture, Leo and sometimes Nico on food, Percy and Jason were on the games, and Piper worked her Aphrodite charm.

"Yah, Hazel." Frank said. Who could be the last?

"Godsends, I now present to you, the judges!" Chiron spoke. "Taylor Swift!" Screams got louder when she slowly took her hood off. We all cheered for her, she was more beautiful in person. I was glad we were front row. She picked up the mic on the small table with the button and a Starbucks latte. "Daughter of Apollo, guys!"

"Our next judge is Perrie Edwards from Little Mix!" The cheers never died as Perrie took her hood off. She grabbed her mic, also by a Starbucks latte. "I'm a daughter of Aphrodite, guys!" At that point, Piper went all fangirl. "SHE IS MY FRIGGING HALF SISTER! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!" Luckily, Perrie had heard her and hugged her, then went back over to her seat.

"Next is Simon Cowell! He is the host of American Idol!" "I'm a son of Zeus!" The cheers got a little low, but it was okay. He did get a little boos though.

"And our last, Logan Lerman! He is awesome!" The cheers got louder, the loudest, actually. "Son of Poseidon, guys!"

When he took his hood off, we couldn't believe our eyes. He looked exactly like Percy, but with different hair. We were all so shocked. Logan saw him in the crowd, he came up to him and grabbed his hand. Logan raised it up high and said, "Twinsies!" Then Logan smiled and retreated to his chair.