Lovely morning in a not so lovely house

••• Theodore's pov•••

I woke up in Ozzy's bed, I guess I fell asleep here? Maybe. Maybe not. I try to sit up but I'm held down by who I can only assume was Ozzy. I look down to see the red head curled up, arms wrapped around me.

A smile crept onto my face. He's kinda cute..... no! No he's not! I shake my head at the thought and gently unwrap his arms from around me. That apparently woke him up "Gah!-" he sat up and sleepily looked around, he had a dried tear stain on his cheek.

But the purple bags that were normally sat under his eyes weren't there. " you sleep good?" I asked and smiled. " I-ish " he answered. I sat up as well and hopped out of his bed. " hey you know what this means?" I held back a laugh. "W-What?" " we slept together" I said and bursted out laughing, the ginger went almost as red as a raggedy Ann dolls hair ( fuck tomatoes it's raggedy Ann's now). He got up and went to his closet to change, when he got clothes he stepped in his closet and closed the closet door ( I may or may not do this). " hmm" I said as I picked up a tiny dinosaur toy from his dresser. " he may be 14 and I may be 16 but to be honest, toys are the fudging best" I said a bit to loud. " fuck yeah!" Ozzy said from the closet.

He finally stepped out, he was wearing basketball shorts which I never expected him to look so good in. They showed bandages over parts of his legs, on the other hand he had a blue shirt, almost fully plain except for the small black hearts that were the stitching. Interesting. I smiled at him and we kinda sat in silence. 1 minute... 2 minutes.... three minutes.... " pfft" laughter filled the room but it was quickly silenced when there was the sound of a bottle breaking downstairs.

I looked at Ozzy and he looked back at me, tears filled his at the moment, wide eyes. I walked over to him and hugged him tightly, making sure he calmed down before I let go.

" let's go check it out" I say in a low whisper and the ginger nods. I wipe his tears before grabbing his hand.

As we got to the stairs the yelling got louder and louder. " I-I-it's- gah!- j-j-j-John and-gah!- m-m-m-Mar-ar-isa...." he was stuttering like crazy so I pulled him into another hug. " Teddy....." he whispered.

⚠️ y'all I made the Caine's Able scene but like not. I've been calling him teddy for a reason⚠️

" please.... my names Theodore" I said and broke the hug, my hands on his shoulders. He looked up at me ( since Ozzy's is shorter) with his beautiful Hazel eyes and smiled. That's when it hit me. I have a crush on him, Theodore Huxley, having a crush on Ozzy Woodsberg. That wouldn't be '' good for the company ''

We heard someone coming up the stairs and scrambled into Ozzy's room. He laid on his bed, pretending to be asleep. Without thinking I shoved myself under the bed, out of view.

A man burst into the room and walked over to the bed before kicking a bed post. " GET UP!" He shouted and Ozzy jumped up in fear.

Y'all know what happens next, abuse and shit. I don't like writing that in these if the story is soft so I'll bare you that.

The man stormed out of the room and I slid out from under the bed. I sat next to Ozzy on the bed and hugged him not to tight. I made circles with my finger on his back and let him cry into my shoulder. Tomorrow it'll be his turn to stay at my house.