Chapter 22

Everybody ran into Cole's room and saw Zane sleeping on his bed.

"Huh. Thats weird.." Jay raised an eyebrow. "He probably got sleepy so he slept?"

"I dont know, Cole youre the father." Kai pushed Cole in his room.

"Oh, ok then." Cole walked over to Zane and covered him with the blanket and kissed him on the forehead.

"Youre acting as if hes your kid." Ranga laughed as the rest did as well and Cole rolled his eyes.

"How about we leave him alone for now and wait until he wakes up." Lloyd said while everybody nodded and they all went downstairs.

"So, whats today's plan?" Nya asked, everybody shrugged their sholders.

"How about we plan the wedding?" Cole suggested while Jay started to giggle.

"Whats up Jay?" Kai asked.

"I was just imagining Zane in a wedding dress." Jay bursted a laugh.

"He would look beautiful!" Cole smiled.

"Awww Cole is being all lovey dovey to Zane." Lloyd said.

"Ofcourse i am!" Cole laughed.

"Ok, you guys think hes sleeping. WHAT IF HES DEAD?!?!?!?" Lloyd stated.

"Woah woah woah there! Dont worry were gonna check on him!" Kai said. Everybody went to Coles room and Kai went up to Zane and smiled.

"He isnt dead, isnt he?" Cole whimpered.

"Me smiling shows that hes dead?" Kai said in sarcasm.

".....no" Cole rolled his eyes.

"Exactly, thats what I thought."

"Now, can we plan the wedding?" Jay asked breaking the silence.

"Yes." Kai said as they all went downstairs to plan it all. After they finished everyone went to bed.

Sorreh guys the chapter was short. Give me ideas for the next chapter if you have anything in mind! Bye!