Chapter nineteen

Recap: Princess and Chakor are healthy and at home. Suraj lost his path, but his will is leading him.

It's been hours Suraj was walking through the jungle, he was keeping himself in the dark not to get seen by anyone.

My legs are paining, how far is the fireplace I need to be fast before anyone can see me.

Chakor was awake, she was looking at her sleeping princess, "baby." She looked at the little girl, who was awake, but calm.

Chakor carefully took her in her arms, both went down, "I know you are scared and don't want to trouble me, I have an idea let's pray in silence." She put the little girl on the ground, she looked in front of the idol and folds her hands together praying for his safety.

Suraj was exhausted, "Damn this jungle is too big and now it's started to rain it become more difficult to move." His clothes were soaked in water, the extra weight of the water made it hard for him to move quick, but he had to, be knows it wasn't far from his current location.

He sat on the ground, "just 5 minutes." He said to himself, "not more. You have to move. You can't give up." He was encouraging himself not to fall weak. Suraj closed his eyes, he was feeling better, he thought to rest just a small moment, but then he heard something. Immediately he stood up from his place and hide, he was observing the area, but nothing, just a small bird who flow through the thick forest, he smiles, "Chakor." A smile appears on his face, he found new energy and moved further without thinking of the weight or pain he had.

Chakor took her daughter and both tried to sleep, they could find peace and were soon fallen asleep.

Tina was in hurry, "want is this only weeks are left for the wedding and nothing is prepared. I can't believe it, the planning for it was months back."

"Three." Chakor said holding her princess, who has started to sit on her lap, "it's been three months and the plannings are like a waste of time." She said playing with princess.

Tina frowns, "fine now it's your duty. You are responsible for everything. I will take your girl so you can organise everything." She stood up and took the little girl from Chakor.

"We have to give your mom some time for herself. She needs to live her life, right?" Tina whispers and Princess was laughing, the bound with the whole family was growing and getting thicker with each minute.

Chakor rolls her eyes, "Vivaan you are good for nothing. I had to call the caterer, hall manager and the Priest didn't you informed anyone? Just 2 weeks are left for the wedding and it feels like you are trying to extend the date." She was planning everything, Ragini and Vivaan were looking at each other.

"I know why you did this." Ragini said to him and Vivaan lowers his head, "there is no sign of him, how can I marry, when my brother is missing?" He was angry and hurt, but there was something in Chakor giving them everyone hope, "why she wants me to marry, when he isn't present. Does she know something we don't?" He looked at his sister, who shook her head, "I don't know bhai, but I think you shouldn't wait longer. Neither should she." Both haven't heard from Suraj and knew it could be something wrong, that he might never return, but they won't speak it out, not for single moment they would think of it as they know he has an aim. But still the feeling was there.

Tina was holding Princess, she was holding a picture, "you know, who this is?" Princess was tapping with the little finger on the picture, "papa!" Tina was saying it, "do you know, who he is?" She shows on another picture. Again she was tapping on the picture, "correct also Papa, first is your biologic daddy this one is your heartbeat Daddy." She placed both the pictures back on the side table of the bed.

KN was looking at Chakor, "what are you doing, and where is Princess?"

Chakor smiles, "Uncle she is with Tina, who gave me a job. I'm her wedding planner now. Can you please call her, I have to make a last call then I can tell her everything." She dialled the number and was talking on the phone, roaming around the garden.

KN and Teju were happy, she is still staying and she is changing, living the moment with them and joy.

Tina was rolling her eyes, "so tomorrow is my mehndi? Great." She was happy and gave Princess to Ragini.

Ragini was cuddling with her, "you are so cute, I wanna eat your cheeks." She kisses her and Vivaan shook his head, "don't you dare to ruin the face of princess. She is perfect she doesn't need your bite marks on her flawless face." Vivaan took her and tickles her, Princess was laughing.

Soon they all went to their respective rooms, the next morning arrived faster than thought.

Tina was sitting on a beautiful seat decorated with flowers, she was looking at her mehndi design.

Princess was crying, "I think she doesn't like the crowd, noise and smell, I place her in her cradle." Chakor left from there, she was in her bedroom and slowly placed Princess on her bed, she gave her Mr. Bunny and left as soon as she calms. The baby phone was in the room, in her hurry she forgot it.

Ragini was looking at her hands, "Chakor your turn." She demanded it and there was a force of emotions, she agrees and forwarded her hands, "fine." Tina and Ragini were looking at Chakor's hands, those plain hands were now filled with a beautiful design of Mehndi. The color was as dark as possible, "wow." Tina said showing her medium coloured hands.

"Vivaan doesn't love me." They all laughed.

The door opens, a turn to the garden, a crowd of women laughing and enjoying the moment. A smile as bright as possible caught his gaze, he stopped, but then he felt it. He moves further and let the bag behind him, he opens the door and saw a little girl crying in loneliness, he lifts her and sat with on the ground.

Chakor felt a shudder, she stood up and went inside the house. She was making her way to her room just to stood there frozen.

____