Chapter 1

My earliest memories. I remember hospitals, doctors, medical check-up. I was... broken. Doctors were trying to fix me. My parents were trying to figure out what is wrong with me. They try to explain what made me different. But they never did it. I will tell you what was wrong with me. I always felt... Emptyness,  hollowness, incomplete. I was getting bullied in school, because I'm deferent. I could see things, other people can't, like mystical creatures. I could have guessed if something bad was going to happen. I didn't know, why my parents were trying to fix me. Maybe it will sound weird when I say that... I love being different. I'm special. 

I grown up in a rich family. My mom is fashion designer. And my dad is rich business man. I rarely see them. And I'm not brat. I am in group of bad girls. I like to were dark clothing. My parents make me wear girly things and make up. By the way I'm the youngest in my family. I have two olther sisters and one brother. They are all brats, and.... My bullies. 

My name is Xio. And this is my story....

                                                   •••

Today I'm turning sixteen. Everybody singing and dancing, but I... I was just standing, leaning against the wall. I can't just smile...

Pulling down my long sleeves, to cover all the memories that scares leave

Pulling down my long sleeves, to cover all the memories that scares leave. I'm thinking about how to get away from my own party. But of course my mother has something to tell me... 

,, What are you wearing?" She asked. ,, Clothes". She started pulling me, to get me out of party. When she get me out, she slapped me, and tell me: ,, I told you to dress girly, wear dress. She pulled the dress on me. That was most embarrassed thing in my life. I don't want to wear pink and girly they are supposed to love for being myself. 

Sometimes I feel like their puppet, they carry me around like I'm baby. And sometimes I really wonder, would my life be better without them. I mean there's whole new world behind the gates of mansion. I really want to see all of that, or just to make them scared like I can be anywhere...

I don't look like my 'parents' at all. My hair is red, fire red, and my eyes blue... My parents have black eyes and brown hair. I don't look like them at all... 

My sisters were telling me that I'm adopted, and when I ask parents about that, they change the subject... AM I ADOPTED?! Who am I???

Looking out the window, into the forest, and wondering...

Where are my real parents and... Who are they?

                                                •••