A Worry at a Friend

It was now time for the students to go home and they're dismissed.

Teacher: Okay class, remember that the submission of project will be next week. Class dismissed and have a good day, children.

The students hastily leaves the classroom in excitement, except Connor, who still felt bad about what happened yesterday about almost got the mission failed and got his two friends mad at him.

Before Amaya and Greg could leave, they notice Connor was fixing his things in loneliness so they approach him to ask him again if he's okay.

Amaya: Connor, seriously, are you okay? You've been so quiet today.

Greg: Yeah, I think you've been also sad since our class hours.

But Connor doesn't reply and slowly looks away from them. Before Amaya could say another word...

Dylan: Hey, guys, come on! Let's go to your neighborhood.

Greg: Ah, okay. We'll be right there! Excuse me, Amaya and... Connor, just meet us up at our neighborhood.

Amaya: Um, okay, go ahead.

Greg left the classroom, leaving Connor and Amaya. Amaya then tries again to talk to Connor about what is problem of him. But Connor runs off the classroom.

Amaya: Wha- Connor, wait! Connor, please! Tell me what's the problem? Why do you seem upset with us? Connor!

Connor conpletely ignored what she said as he runs to their neighborhood anyway, leaving Amaya still worried about his behavior.

TO BE CONTINUED.