Part 7- Public Relations

Flor woke up with a surprising amount of energy for only sleeping a couple of hours

Flor woke up with a surprising amount of energy for only sleeping a couple of hours. She was working in the studio bright and early with group 2; group 1 and 3's song were done and ready. Surprisingly, group 2 was taking longer than intended Jaehyun, Doyoung, and Mark had a hard time agreeing on some of the harmonies which made studio sessions longer than necessary.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news guys but your group is the only one not done with their song" Flor crosses her arms. "We have enough samples. Let me work through them tonight and I will decide the final product."

Jaehyun throws his hands in the air "Thank you!" He lets out with relief. The group all agrees to let Flor have the final say and they end the session. Group 2 leaves the apartment while Flor goes into her bedroom to grab her laptop. Her phone rings and she pulls it out to read the message; it was from the manager. "Mandatory meeting today at 4:00 p.m." 

Flor scrunches her face in confusion. Why would the manager send a text rather than call her? She dials the manager but it goes straight to voicemail. She puts her phone in her pocket and is left with an uneasy feeling. The album will be done by tonight so maybe they want to talk about that. While Flor is pondering the reasons for an abrupt meeting, there's a knock on the door. 

Yuta peeps his head in "Just got a text from Taeyong. He says he's caught up with something so he won't make practice today." 

Flor nods. "I have a meeting in a couple of hours, so that's fine. Remind me to get everyone's numbers today."

Yuta salutes her.  "yes ma'am." 

They walked downstairs and Johnny was on his laptop sitting on the couch. He notices them walk into the room and takes his headphones out. "I was thinking that in celebration of our last night here, we could all 3 do something together."

Flor raises her eyebrows surprised at his proposal. "wow look at you taking on the city so fearlessly." She turns to Yuta. "Let's let Yuta choose. Any particular place you would like to visit?"

Yuta crosses his arms. "You mean leave the apartment without bodyguards?"

Almost in unison Johnny and Flor reply "she's the bodyguard"
"I am the bodyguard"

Yuta now looks worried and confused.

"let's start with food? what dish is calling your name right now?" She asks.

Yuta rubs his chin "ramyeon"

Flor set her laptop down at the coffee table next to Johnny's. " I know the perfect place. Let's go!" Flor takes Johnny and Yuta to a small hole in the wall ramen place that could only sit 6 people. "Order anything you want guys my treat." Yuta rubs his hands together in anticipation for the food after they placed their orders. Flor checks her phone again still wondering what the mysterious meeting would entail.

"Oh yeah," Yuta takes Flor's phone out of her hands. "Let me give you all the members numbers." He scrolls through her phone and begins typing away.