𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝐣𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐳 - 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑒

𝐱

𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐛 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐝 - 𝑙𝑖𝑙 𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑟

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 - 𝑗𝑎ℎ𝑚𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

♥︎

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕

one thing everyone knew about jahmier is that he had a tendency to do what he wanted. if no one gave him what he wanted he would get what he wanted himself. no one could really stop jahmier from living life how he wanted to and he liked it that way. the dominican was a free spirit in that sense.

jahmier obviously didn't like hearing the word no because he was used to doing things impulsively. most times when he made decisions he would just say "fuck it" and do what he wanted,whether the outcome would affected him negatively or positively. it had been that way until jahmier met his current boyfriend,caleb.

caleb wasn't a completely rational thinker either but he knew where he would draw the line of doing stupid shit. caleb being the more rational thinker caused the two to argue from time to time. the couple never actually argued about real problems,they would argue about whether they needed another gun or what tv show they should watch.

the current topic they were arguing about was jahmier wanting another dog. jahmier kissed his teeth,storming out of the kitchen. "jahmier if you don't bring yo small ass back here." caleb's raspy voice bounced off the walls. "nigga suck my fucking dick." jahmier yelled back,walking towards their room.

caleb couldn't help but laugh at his boyfriends comment. "i would but you don't have one baby." caleb responded,a smile on his lips. "you could suck mine though." caleb suggested. "fuck you and that ugly ass dick you got." jahmier spoke,a frown on his lips. jahmier turned abruptly,walking into their room.

caleb followed close behind him,laughing at the smallers sour mood. "it's all fun and games until i slap the shit outta you." jahmier mumbled walking into the restroom. the boy looked at himself in the mirror,running his hands over his black curls. "stop following me around nigga!" jahmier yelled glaring at his boyfriend.

caleb clasped his hand over his mouth,trying his best to hold in his laughs. jahmier turned around,looking at his boyfriend through narrow eyes. caleb laughed,his laughs muffled from his hand. "what's so funny caleb? i wanna laugh too." jahmier stated crossing his arms.