1/3/21

4:15am

I saw a lot of signs. Yanno, those inspiring tiktoks that shifters post, telling you that tonight is the night to do it! To shift! I feel good energy. So i just updated my script. I've decided to add into my script that i have a locket that works as my lifa app, so when I shift, I can check up on my script. I really want to shift, someone in my room is snoring really loud and i'm hoping that won't affect it much.

I want to listen to subliminals, but i might have to use ear plugs because of the snoring. I'm determined to shift tonight. I will shift. I will shift. I have faith that it will work.

I've decided to start this journal, so when I come back from my DR, I can look back at my progress, and how excited I am.

I can't meditate, so journaling is the way to go for now. I want to shift to hogwarts. I've been going back and forth about it for months now. I really want to, but i'm scared that I will get to attatched to everyone. I've decided i'm going to shift anyways. I have a horrible homesickness for hogwarts. I just need to go.

I used a script template from someone off of tik tok. I didn't put much detail into my desired background story, but I will once I shift. I'll have more motivation to perfect myself.

I think i'll put a ear plug on my right ear, where the snoring is coming from. So I can shift peacefully. I will shift. I will shift. I would write more about this whole situation, but i'm too eager to get started. I'll be using the raven meathod tonight. The subliminals i'm using are the same subliminals that i've been playing on spotify every night to fall asleep too. They're super peaceful (labeled as hogwarts shifting subliminals) but they aren't too distracting. They're perfect.

I'm going to try now. Send positive energy! I will shift. I will shift.

Ps; if you're reading this in hopes of shifting, you will shift too!

2:50pm

I didn't shift last night, nor did I feel any symptoms.

I've only felt symptoms the second time I ever tried to shift. My body felt light, and I felt like my bed was swaying slightly. I'm not even sure if those were what real symptoms are. I hope this entry can be more organized and sound better than the last, considering i'm actually not half asleep.

I had a ear plug in my right ear to block out the obnoxious snoring, and Subliminals playing on my tablet in my left ear. I kept getting distracted though. My affirmations were good, and the 100 counts were over the quickest they've ever been. After every number my mind would wander to something else, although I kept trying to make my thoughts focus on the adventures that would accur once I got to hogwarts.

I finished my affirmations and counting, and got comfortable. As far as I can remember, I said affirmations all night, until I fell asleep.

I woke up the same way that I usually do after a failed attempt at shifting. I don't even remember that I was trying until hours later, then I go about my day super frustrated. Which is why this entry is in the afternoon. I woke up at 12pm, but I forgot I was trying to shift in the first place.

I scripted that I would remember everything that happened in my DR when I got back, so there's no way that I shifted and just don't remember. That would really suck though.

I don't think i'll try again tonight, I only felt symptoms the second time shifting, and there was a big time gap in between the first time i shifted, and the time I felt symptoms. That could be a clue. I'll try and relax for a bit, and possibly research on meditating.