Part 15

Sanskar was getting up when he receives a call.

Sanskar : Yes!

Manager : Sir, you have to attend a meeting in the office! Can you come right now?

Sanskar : Yah, I can...Just in 30 minutes I'll be there!

Manager : Fine sir!

And he cuts the call.

Sanskar opens his cupboard and smiled on seeing Swara's diary. He takes it out and opened it. He smiled while reading the diary.

" Dear Diary,
My birthday is coming and that, my khadoos husband even remember it!!! I always have to remind him about it but he is so cute like a teddy! I love him so much!!!"

He smiled and felt Swara beside him.

Swara : Tomorrow is my birthday!

Sanskar again smiled and was closing the diary but some photographs from it falls down. He bent down to pick them up but in for a shock.

Sanskar : These are...these are Swara's father's photo, Shekhar Gadodiya!!!...I'm mad, he is her father, so she can keep it!

When he was putting them back in the diary, he saw the dates written behind the photographs.

Sanskar : Dates!? These are the dates from one week before till on the day of Christmas eve, 5 years back! Why Swara has mentioned the dates on each photograph?!...I'll see to it later!

He was putting the diary back in the cupboard but found a pistol in Swara's sarees.

Sanskar : Gun!!! Of whom!? And what it is doing in my cupboard?!...what is this going on...these photographs, dates behind them and this pistol!?

He ran out of his room.

Ap : Sanskar...!

Sanskar : Mom, not now! I'll talk to you later!

And he left.

He reaches to the police station.

Inspector : What happened Sanskar!?

Sanskar : See these photographs, and this pistol!

Inspector : Of whom!?

Sanskar : He is Swara's father but I'm much confused why Swara has written the dates behind them and this pistol, I don't know it belongs to whom! I've found it today in my cupboard, in Swara's dresses!

Inspector : I'll keep this gun with me for tests! Till then, I think you should ask her mom about these photos! After all, he is her husband!

Sanskar : I think you are right but please find out about this gun, immediately!

Inspector : Don't worry!

Sanskar : Hmm!

And he leaves.

Will Sanskar be able to reach to the truth? Or still some more truths are left yet to be revealed? Is Shekhar Swara's murderer? Or her mother?