★ | 086. patience, celebrity

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 86: Patience, Celebrity
Word Count: 522

He laughed loudly as Taehyung jumped on him, Taehyung using his hands to grab the other males hands and hold them above his head

He laughed loudly as Taehyung jumped on him, Taehyung using his hands to grab the other males hands and hold them above his head. Now, [name] could have easily broken free but seeing the cute smile on the singers face, he let him go as he took dominance in the play fight they were having. "Ha! I win!" He yelled with a loud laugh.

"Oh, really?" [name] replied, quickly turning the tables and flipping them around so he was now on top, holding Taehyung's hands above his head. "Are you sure? Because it looks like I'm winning."

"Hey, don't be mean." He pouted.

"I'm not being mean. Just have to show you that when it comes down to the two of us, I'm always on top." He smirked as Taehyung blushed

"Stop saying things like that. If anyone hears they might get the wrong idea."

"Wrong idea? It's true though."

"Doesn't mean I want anyone to know." Taehyung turned his head to the side, feeling self conscious and worried, looking at the door to see if anyone had been eavesdropping on them. He was surprisingly, very low key about their relationship and wasn't a fan of people knowing about their private life. "At least wait until we're home alone until you start talking like that."

[name] sighed but leaned down and kissed his cheek playfully. "Fine. Do you want me to kick them out? Than we can have the whole house to ourselves for a couple hours." Downstairs, the living room was full of the other people that lived in the house. They were hardly ever alone and it was hard for [name] to keep his mouth shut. He just loved to tease his boyfriend.

"No! You can't do that. Than they will know what we're going to do."

"Babe. They know what we do. They're not going to be surprised or annoyed if I ask them to leave the house for a while. They'll just go get some lunch."

Taehyung bit his lip nervously, "please just don't ask. Can't we just wait until they go out on their own?"

[name] felt guilt enter him, not wanting Taehyung to feel like he's pressuring him. "Sure. I don't mind waiting but until than can we at least..." He trailed off and laid on his back, Taehyung automatically leaning up to cuddle into him. "Stay in bed and cuddle all day."

"I don't mind if they know that we cuddle." Taehyung nodded his head happily.

Ten minutes later, Jin came to the door. "We're going to get some food. Do you guys want to come or do you want us to bring you something back?"

"Uh, can you just bring us something back." Taehyung was the one that answered and [name] had to hide the smile that was threatening to come across his lips. Jin left, their orders written down in hand. "So..." He was cut off when lips were placed on his.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio