Chapter one Ghosts

Ryan and Xander were walking in a park when they heard a huge explosion. They both ran to there house but it was blown up when they got there. They both knew someone was hunting them down but for what. Ryan knew he was a part of an elite team called ghosts. Xander said " why did they blow up our house and nobody else's". Ryan was about to tell him of the team but a huge explosion went off sending both boys flying. A helicopter flew above them both and a man inside said "are you okay commander". Xander was so confused but Ryan told him to get in the chopper. When they were in the air Ryan said "I wanted to tell you I'm a commander of a team called ghosts to defeat a team called the ambition." Ryan asked Xander "do you want to be a ghost?" Xander was shocked to hear what he just heard. But Xander still said " yes". Ryan told Xander that they were going to a base called u.s.a ghost hideout. There were only five ghosts but they could take out a whole army of those ambition losers. Xander and Ryan made it to the hideout but they heard a boom and had to fight enemy's off the northern border. Ryan gave Xander a gun but Xander looked confused because he never ever has killed anyone in his life. Ryan said "you have to fight all ghosts do". "Don't be afraid of getting shot we all get shot from time to time just think your saving the country from getting destroyed". Xander had to do this for his country and he new it. Ryan and Xander killed endless people nonstop but the sergeant of the ambition ran up to Ryan and stabbed him Xander knew what he had to do. Xander charged at the sergeant and stabbed him right in his throat which made him bleed out and die. Xander had to carry Ryan to the guy that met them in the chopper. The guy in the chopper wasn't a pilot he was a ghost. His name was mark. Mark took Ryan and Xander to the med chopper and they flew away to another u.s.a base. The ambition won that battle but it wasn't over. Ryan woke up in a dark room with lots of medical supplies. Mark turned around and said "good you're awake your brother is in training so he'll see you later today". Ryan said "Xander is good at shooting so why is he in training". Mark replied "Xander killed the sergeant of the ambition and helped you get in the chopper but his is in strength is not good enough to be a ghost so were strengthening him up". Ryan was better in two days and met up with Xander. Ryan,Xander,mark,Justin and chase were all ghosts. Xander tried to talk to chase but chase said "Xander you have to stay with your brother in battle that's just how we fight". Xander was about to yell at chase when Ryan came in and threw chase at the wall. Ryan said "me and him were fighting at least and not sitting on our butts talking on the freakin intercom". Chase ran away quickly before Ryan lost his temper. Ryan calmed down and said "Xander you did nothing wrong it's just that chase doesn't like newbies". An alarm went off and explosions sounded everywhere. The ambition were attacking again. All ghosts had to fight the enemy head on. When Ryan turned a corner he got shot by a person with a shotgun. Xander saw Ryan bleeding. Xander looked around the corner to see the commander of the ambition. The other ghosts dragged Ryan away while Chase and Xander stood there looking at each other. Chase made the first move but he was to slow commander Blaze shot chase in the head and that was the end of chases life. Xander shot the commander in the leg but ambition solder surrounded Xander and held him captive. When Ryan woke up he said "where's Xander and chase"? Mark and Justin looked at each other then said "chase is dead and Xander is being held captive at our old base". Ryan looked at the ground and then Mark said "chase took a bullet in the face for Xander". Ryan had a little bit of tears dripping down his eyes but he wiped them off before anyone noticed. Ryan tried to get out of his bed but his ribs hurt and made him go right back to the position he was in when he was lying down. Justin said "you shouldn't get up All of your ribs are broken. Ryan was mad he couldn't go get his brother right now but he had no choice.