Chapter 3- You've got a Friend

Saffron's POV

Whew! Who knew a meet up could be so tiring? And I've still got to go on the main stage with the others. After getting to know them, I realised that they're just normal people, like me, and that we're probably gonna be amazing friends.

As I approached the backstage area, I heard a few voices shout my name. I turned round to see Luke and Emma running up to me.

"Saffron!  It's AMAZING to meet you again!" Luke giggled, using his famous catchphrase. The moment he got close enough, he jumped on me and gave me the world's biggest hug. Suddenly, he pulled back and muttered abashedly, "Sorry, I get a bit excited, are you ok?" I laugh at how awkward he finds himself.

"It's ok, I love hugs, but we wouldn't want to make Emma jealous now, would we?" I reply. We glance at each other, and then fall about laughing. Emma is scowling at us, but you can tell she's trying not to laugh. A security guard then comes up to us and ushers us through to backstage.

As we approach Carrie and Dodie, I start to feel slightly nervous, but super excited at the same time. Dodie gives me a grin that tells me she's feeling exactly the same way. I hear the voice-over announce,

"And now, Carrie, Emma, Saffron and Dodie!" The crowd starts to roar as we all step out onto the stage...

One hour later...

"Galaxy Defenders stay forever! Never get enough of you!" Carrie finished. We decided to finish with Star Girl because we're all Galaxy Defenders, and the last two lines sum up our fans/fandoms perfectly.

"Group hug!" cries Dodie when we get off stage. It went amazingly! All the songs went smoothly, and the crowd knew all of us! We all squealed with happiness and excitement.

"We HAVE to meet up again soon." Emma told us all matter-of-factly,

"I know! And film loads of videos!" I reply eagerly. Carrie realised she had to go to meet up with Tom and Gi, and was running late. When she mentioned it, I decided I should reveal my inner fangirl, "Oh, I love McFly, their music's so good!" The other three and Luke all grinned at me, Emma particularly,

"Me too, I remeber when I ran into Carrie and Tom on the street once, I was pretty much hyperventilating." Carrie starts chuckling at the memory.

"I remember, Tom was so cool about it, and it took you a good five minutes to talk to him properly."  

"That would be me, except for an hour." I tell them, completely seriously, but then they all start laughing! Ok, I have to admit, it is a little funny.  

"Shit!" Carrie shouts, and I turn to her in shock,

"You swore?" I asked incredulously,

"She swears more than you would think." Dodie informs me, "What is it Carrie?"

"I'm super late now!" Carrie replies worriedly.

"It's fine, they're family, just go now." Luke sighs. Carrie goes around, hugging everyone, and gives me her number.

"Text me, ok?"

Soon, I have to leave as well, so I exchange numbers with Emma, Dodie, Pete (who I met shortly after Carrie left) and Luke.

"Bye guys! See you all soon!" I shout as I leave the room. What an awesome day! I can't wait to tell YouTube about it...

Thanks for reading! McFly should come in in the next chapter, just so you know. Also, this is set after Busted split, but before McBusted, I don't know exactly when. What do you think of Lemma? I think they're so cute, and I'm happy for both of them. Goodbye!

Neve xx