3. The Brooms are Back Pt. 1

Omniscient POV
The girls join back together at the real manor while they give Normani, Ariana, and Zendaya a day off.

They have potion vials, herbs/seasonings, freshly raw animals, mortar and pestle, but most importantly The Book of Shadows.

"Before we get into all things wicca, let's get into all things sisterly." Ashly said smiling. "Brie you're engaged I see you're wearing your hair curlier and you dyed your tips blonde again, Gabby you keeping your hair up it's freshly blue, as it should be, Kristal oh my God your hair is red-er and you're wearing your curls again, Shyann you're wearing a longer sew-in, and me little ole me, who's a new mother and I'm getting married, BUT my bridesmaids and I have now just stepped in the same room in how many months?" Ashly said cutting straight to the chase.

"Aht aht! Don't be doing all of that, I suggested that we get some time to ourselves and obviously we all agreed then all of the lil elder witches wanna die including our mama and things got in the way, we all contributed separately, Gabby put together covens with Stephen and then she helped Joshua with magic school, Ashly you made sure different forms of magic was incorporated, I put together a secret organization with mortal cops and witches with Jussie, while we all made tweaks to the book personally on our free time." Brie stated.

"Girl I just found it weird, it's just the most we've been distant since we found out we were witches." Ashly simply responded missing her sisters who's also her best friends. "I thought we were gonna see each other for Khris and K'Lynn's 1st birthday party, but it wasn't even thrown." Ashly sighed.

Kristal looked around and finally spoke up, "The reason why the twins didn't have a party because I was suffering and still kinda am, but I'm learning to deal with it... but it's because of post pardon, having 3 kids who's only a year apart is like having triplets then trying to put together a whole magical community together and making rules and what not and we're still kinda new ourselves is overwhelming, I was just thinking bout not trying to break." Kristal said speaking her truth.

"Damn." Gabby said as the girls all reached and gave their big sister a hug.

"Anything else we need to know about any of us?" Gabby asked.

"My powers have weakened, so I will be using these tarot cards, until I get my strength back." Shyann said.

"You're not the only one who's powers are weak." Ashly said, "I recently tried to unlock the door with my mind when I forgot the keys to the restaurant, do you know how long I had to close my eyes and focus on the door for it to finally unlock, the embarrassment of it all." Ashly said shaking her head.

"It's because The Power of Five hasn't been actively practicing their craft together and the longer we're apart the weaker we get." Gabby said.

"Well we're bout to see if we still got it, Jussie just sent me some from W.I.C.C.A." Brie responded.

"I've been meaning to ask you, what the hell does that stand for again cause, like we all said it is not discrete." Kristal said with a very attitudinal confused look.

Everyone kinda chuckled as Brie began to respond, "It means Weird Incidents Circulating Crime Association." Brie said and everything just clicked perfectly.

"Okay first we handle what's given to us by Jussie then we find out a way to stop The Quintrix, cause I know we've all been dreading to have that conversation." Kristal said addressing the elephant in the room.

"Lucky for y'all, I know why those old bastards are coming after us." Shyann blurted.

"Because we started our families early, and they don't want us to get stronger, yeah yeah, catch up mustard." Gabby said looking to Shyann sarcastically but also jokingly.