64

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I am thinking of ending this book sooner rather than later. Im just too busy right now to upload chapters, and I'm struggling to find time to come up with new ideas. I'll try my best to get some final chapters uploaded, but as it's looking, I may have to end this soon.

UNLESS, if you guys could bare with me, I may be able to drag this out longer. I'll still be up for ideas and whatever else you all want to see, but it would most likely have to wait until the holidays. Whatever you guys think is best. Enjoy xx

"Harry, come here," Louis called out from where he was standing in the bedroom, camera in his hand as he waited for Harry to make his appearance.

Harry walked into the bedroom a moment later with Silas by his side, their hands held together as they walked into the room. Clifford was quick following behind them before he was barking and jumping up on the bed. But, Harry wasn't even bothered about their dog on the bed, in fact, he was more concerned with the thing Louis was showing him.

"Louis," Harry started with a sigh, tilting his head to the side. "What is that?"

"A sex swing," Louis cheered, splaying his free arm out to showcase what it was that was hanging on the wall.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows together as he took another look at the swing that was dangling from the ceiling, opening his mouth as if he was about to say something before he pressed his lips together and shook his head.

"What?" Louis questioned, his smile still growing.

"No," Was Harry's answer, curving his lips down in a frown.

"Why not? We need to be more exotic with our sex," Louis then reasoned with, turning around so he could film the swing that he spent all morning setting up. "My Tomlinsun's, don't you think we should fuck on this?"

"Louis!" Harry chastised right away, quickly bending down to pick Silas up so he could cover his ears. "Hello, your son is right here."

"DaDa," Silas then cheered, reaching his arms out towards Louis.

"See, he agrees with me," Louis then frowned.

Louis sat his phone on the night stand and quickly walked over to Harry so he could grab Silas from him. He then reached back down and handed the phone over to Harry so he could continue  recording them while Louis took on his daddy duties.

"Great, and you're recording this," Harry sighed.

"I wanted opinions," Louis explained, bouncing Silas on his hip as he walked back to the swing, giggling when Silas reached out to touch the material. "So far everyone wants us to do this."

"Of course they do," Harry rolled his eyes.

"Baby, if we're trying to get pregnant again, we got to make sure that we try any way possible."

"Louis, that's dumb," Harry scolded, walking over to sit on the edge of the bed. "When we got pregnant with Silas, all we did was have sex all week. We don't need a sex swing to help us with Baby number 2."

"Don't you wanna say that our second baby was made from fucking on a swing though?"

"What if it breaks?" Harry then wondered, eyeballs shifting up to see where Louis had actually drilled a screw in. Harry shook his head at that.

"Then we fall to the ground with my dick in your-"

"Louis! Silas is still here," Harry complained again. "He can speak now," Harry reminded as an after thought.