My New Friends

One girl at lunch came up too me and said "Hi I'm Alicia", she said. "Hi, my name is Sam.", I said. Alicia said "Do you want to come and eat with me and my friends."
So I went to sit with her. I meet three guys, there names are Jack, John, Hunter, and a girl named Olivia. Jack has brown hair, always in the trends, and has braces. John has braces, a perv, always in the trends and always trying to pick up a girl. Hunter is has ginger hair, freckles all over his body and thinks he knows stuff but he doesn't. Olivia is Alicia's best friend, then I came in she was very nice but over time we became enemies and she is a "yogi".
Jack said "Who's the "new" kid."
Alicia said. "This is Sam, she's in our group now."
I got to know them over time I became very good friends with them. We would have lunch over by the office. We would play tag and tell jokes. I have known them for three years now. There my best friends.
One of my birthday which is March 3rd 2000. My mother and father wanted to have a little party. So I invited John, Jack, Alicia, Olivia, and Hunter to my party. The party was small but it was a pool party, my mother got to meet them all. We went up stairs to my room and Jack found some nail polish, the girls had a plan to paint jacks nails. When we were trying to do Jacks nails, John went in to my play room and was humping my big pillow. After the party, Alicia said she lives very close so I was walking and it turns out that she lives a block away. That was one of my funniest party's I have ever had.