Class...

Leah's POV:
Homeroom dragged out for so long. I'm now in third period. P.E oh no... I have to change in the locker room. With a bunch of half naked girls and some of them are 8th graders nooo. I walk in to the gym not prepared for this. Ms. Bovina gave us are locker numbers and combs for the locker room lockers. I walk in try to open it twice ask for help I get it of course. And then I put my phone in my locker. Then grab my clothes change. When I walk by a girl. Just my luck. She has only a bra on. To make it worse she's an 8th grader. I look away quickly. Don't be a perv Leah. And to make it even better I think she saw me look at her. So I found out her name is Sophia. Pretty name. Ok I have Shania in my next 3 classes I leave the gym wanting to talk to Shania and not be bored for a change. I arrived at math class "hey Leah" "hey Shania" "i like what your wearing today by the way" "thanks sHaNiA" "hey do u think we will have lunch with anyone we know we are pretty lucky to have lunch together" "I don't know there isn't a big chance" "who knows" so math class is over and know we are on are way to lunch. "What do u think we have for lunch" "I don't know but i hope it's something good" she basically pouted which almost made me laugh but I held it in. No one wants to hear me laugh my laugh is loud and obnoxious. The only people who don't care how I laugh is my friends speaking of friends I wonder if me and Shania have lunch with Brooke I knew Brooke since 5th grade. She's a great friend and guess what we see her siting at a table "Brooke ?!" "Leah ?!" "Shania ?! You guys have the same lunch period as me ?!" "I guess" "cOoL" "let's get on line" we walk on line and it's like heaven we have the chose to either drink. Snapple (all different types of flavors) and orange juice grape juice and pink lemonade and of course water. But I'm vegetarian and there serving cheese burgers. Guess I'll have salad and a tuna sandwich with a Snapple. We left the line after getting are food. And sat down at a table. I guess junior high won't be so bad...