grandma has a secret!

Chapter 5
Alice came back and found Emily cooking and Stephanie watching tv ,The grandma walked to Alice and found her face red ;then emily said:<i did this no need to ask.
_Alice :"Why would you do this ?"
*Stephanie started to cry *
_Stephanie:"i...i organized a party and toke emily's favorite dress...*sniff*"
_Alice:"why didn't you call me instead ?"
_Emily:"oh really ;check you phone"
Alice grabbed her phone and saw 13 missing calls from Emily.
_Alice:i forgot to deasactivate the silent mode,still you shouldn't have to hit your sister!
Emily:why would you put your phone on silent mode you retarded !? And also why weren't you here the entire day!
Alice:Listen up young lady you're grounded go to your room and think about what you did!
Emily walked angry to her room
Alice:i am too old for this stuff ,i will finish what your sister cooked.
While alice were cooking ,Stephanie walked to her sister room and smiled while watching Emily pissed off from her room's door .
Alice finished the cooking and set up the table thinking:this girl is a problem i need to find somthing so that she can't found out what am doing.
It was the weekend and since emily was grounded she decided to make a plan so that she could keep an close eyes on Julian Clark.The plan was ready time for execution !