01

Chapter One

Lucifer Heartfilia

************My POV***********

Lucy stepped out of the car. " Thanks for the ride " She said. " It's my pleasure ma'am " The man said. Lucy smirked. She felt the mans glare on her back. She walked away. " So your just gonna let him get away? " Loke asked. " Nope " She shrugged. " Well he is about to drive away, he might never come back " Loke said. Lucy took out a lighter. She lit it, and threw it back. It landed on the car, that was laced with gasoline. The two continued to walk away, not even flinching at the loud explosion from behind them. " Watch where your walking loke " Lucy said in a calm tone as she pulled him to the other side. A flaming piece of metal from the car landed right where he was standing.

Her name is Lucile Heartfilia. But they called her Lucifer instead

She gets into the other car with loke. He drives her home to her father. Lucy walked inside. " Did you take care of it? " Jude asked. " Of course " Lucy said. " Good, we will be moving " He said. " Where? " Lucy asked. " A town called magnolia " Jude answers. " But I've never been there before! Who am I gonna kill?! " Lucy asked. " I know you've never been there, which is why we are moving there now " Jude said. Lucy groaned and goes to pack up her things.

~The next day~

Lucy gets out of her fathers car and goes into the new house. The empty new house. It was... Homely. For now. None of her fathers work things. No paperwork. No mafia things. Just a regular house. The couch cane first, then the TV. Piece by piece, the hone becomes more like a house full of expensive things. Lucy goes to her room. Empty. In a couple of hours it's set up like this

She sat on her bed, and looked around her room

She sat on her bed, and looked around her room. She sighed as she laid back slowly. " Lucy!! " Her father yelled. She sighed. She gets up and walked downstairs. " What is it? " She asked with an annoyed expression. " Your attending a school called Fairy Tail High " He said. Lucy shrugged and walk away. " Who excused you? " Jude asked. " Me " She answered then continues to her room.

~The next morning~

Lucy gets dressed in a black turtleneck dress that says 'I'm not a princess I don't need saving, I'm a queen I got this shit' that reaches her mid thigh. She wears a white puffer jacket that stops below her chest. She puts on calf high black boots. Her hair is I'm a ponytail that reaches to her waist, with her bangs covering her forehead and a few strands resting on her shoulder. She grabs her bag and phone and gets into the car. Capricorn drove her to school.

~At school~

Lucy walked into the courtyard with her hands in her jacket pockets. She looked around at the students. She didn't like them. She hasn't even met them at all, but she just didn't like them. A boy came up to her, with the intent to beat her up. He threw a punch, she dodged it. " You should look before you leap " She said. She kicked his legs and made him fall, but then caught him with her foot. " I don't know what you want but leave me alone " She said then let him fall.

~With someone watching this~

" This bitch thinks she can take over my school? " Lisanna asked in an angry tone. " Wow, I never expected you to say that " Elfman rolled his eyes sarcastically. Lisanna ran to Lucy. " Hey-- " She was cut off by Lucy. " Let me stop you right there. Lemme guess. Popular girl. This is 'your school'. I need to 'stay in my place'. Well guess what? I don't give a fuck about you or your damn school. Now you can go run crying to your boyfriend about this and tell him to come beat me up. But I will kill you both " She said. Lisanna smirked. " I don't know who you think your talking to like that, but keep doing that and you'll wish you were in hell " She said. " I've been to hell already. The devil sent me back cause I shoved his Pitchfork up his ass " She said then walked off, leaving lisanna and the whole school speechless.

~A couple minutes later~

Lisanna paces back and forth biting her nails. " Dammit! dammit! dammit! That bitch! " She exclaimed. " Lis calm down " Elfman said. Natsu and the others; Gajeel, Levy, Gray, Juvia, Jellal, Erza, Laxus, and Mira. " Hey " Mira said. " What's going on with her? " Gray asked. " There's a new girl that actually stood up to her " Elfman shrugged. " Really? No one ever stands up to lisanna " Erza said. " She's not even that scary. But that girl... She was scary " He shuddered. " I'd like to meet her " Erza said. " I don't know where she went " Elfman said. " She shouldn't be that hard to find. What does she look like? " Mira said. " She has long blonde hair in a ponytail, and she was wearing a black dress with black boots and a white puffer jacket " He said. " Okay let's go then " Erza said dragging them all off with her.

~With Lucy~

She took a bubblegum lollipop and put it in her mouth. She rolled her eyes as the others run up to her. " Hey did you stand up to lisanna? " Mira asked. " Who? " Lucy asked turning around to them. " The girl with the short white hair and blue eyes " Erza explains. " Yeah why? " Lucy asked. " I wanted to meet you since my brother said that you are scary " Mira said. " I don't know, no one ever said that to my face " Lucy shrugged. Lucy's gaze shifts. " Son of a bitch! " She said annoyed. There was a sniper on the roof. She pulled out a gun and aimed at the sniper. She closed one eye to get the perfect aim. She pulled the trigger and the bullet flew out and went through his head. The skin, the bone, the brain, and the other side too. Lucy sighed and put her gun away. " As I was saying, I've never heard anyone say that I was scary " She said then walked away. Everyone but Natsu walked back to the room that lisanna was in. He decided to follow Lucy instead. " Is there something that you want from me? " She asked while turning around. " I want to know your name " He said. She smirks and takes the lollipop as she walked closer to him. " I'm not obliged to answer that question " Lucy said. She was gonna walk away but natsu grabbed her arm. " Hey let go you idiot! " She said. " Who ya callin' a idiot? " He asked. " Your the only one I'm talking to right now " She said. " Shut up Blondie " He said. " Don't tell me what to do! " She said. You could cut the tension with a knife. This was not a good start with the two.