Chapter 4: When All the Students Argon

As Dean walked into his 6th period class, his eyes darted to Alekseys seat. Aleksey sat there, smirking, stubbornly crossing his arms.
Dean groaned internally. He just couldn't beat Aleksey. Now how would he teach class with those dark eyes trained on him all the while?! He tried to ignore the deep orbs boring into him and started the lesson.
"Alright class. Today we will take out all of our assignments from this week. You will need to reference them for this lab," he said.
Aleksey raised his hand. Deans stomach did a somersault.
"Yes?"
"What if you haven't done any of the assignments?" He asked.
The whole glass laughed and Dean sighed.
"Then you'll have to attend detention after school today," Dean dreaded saying that; he didn't think he could keep his cool if he were alone with Aleksey again, but it was protocol.
...
The bell rang loudly, startling Dean. He nearly fell out of his chair. He heard a low chuckle. Aleksey stood before him, his mane of hair perfectly framing his face.
"I'm ready for detention," he said as the other students left the class.
"Indeed," was all Dean said. He went across the room to his wall sized ice pack freezer. He had nothing to do there, but he just had to get away from that perfectly chiseled Russian jawline.
"Why didn't you switch out of my class?" Dean asked.
"Didn't wanna,"
Dean rolled his eyes. Then he felt a presence behind him. It got closer and closer, until Alekseys warm chest was against his back.
"What's my punishment?" He murmured close to Deans ear.
Dean stumbled forward and faced him. Aleksey towered over him. Dean leaned against the freezer for support, as his knees felt as if they were about to buckle.
"Um-I-I-" he mumbled out.
Aleksey planted his hand on the wall beside Deans head, leaning in.
"How about a spanking?" He said seductively.
Dean was at a loss for words. Aleksey leaned in closer, gently caressing His teachers face. Their lips were just millimeters apart.

Suddenly the door slammed open. "HOWDY DAY MY BOY CHO I GOT YOU SOME NICE CHINESE TAKEOUT!" The PE teacher boomed.
Before they were caught in that position, Dean pushed Aleksey away.
"HAHAHA THIS BOY HAS FAILED TWO YEARS OF PE!" Mr. Menchina laughs, pointing at Aleksey. The student rolled his eyes.
"ANYWAYS YOU SMOL BEAN I GOT YOU SOME CHINESE FOOD TO HONOR YOUR ROOTS!" Mr. Menchina said to Dean.
Dean awkwardly smiled. "Mr. Menchina, I've told you already that I'm actually Filipino and Korean," he replied timidly.
Mr. Menchina grins. "ARE THOSE CHINESE DYNASTIES?! HOW WONDERFUL!"
Aleksey facepalmed and Dean was bombarded with many assortments of Chinese food.
"Thanks anyway, Mr. Menchina," Dean sighed, almost dropping all the takeout.
"ANYTIME MY BOI CHO!"
Mr. Menchina sauntered merrily out the door, a satisfied grin on his face.
"Now, where were we?" Aleksey said, now frustrated.
Dean turned away, setting the takeout on his desk.
"Mr. Barovsky, I think it's best that you leave for today."
Dean thought he would faint if Aleksey made any more moves on him.
Aleksey crossed his arms. "Hmph. Fine. But next time," he said, walking to the door, "I'm gonna kiss you for real."