Can You Repeat That? -1

(Do you like the drawing I made? ^ )

Christmas.

A time for jolly cheer, and time for celebration.  Ellia found herself shopping with her family, showing each other possible presents to give, and looking for sweets along the way.  She sat down at the water fountain, gazing around the mall with amazement.  After all, it was quite extravagant at this time.

While glancing, she saw a little boy.  He was close by, sucking on a candy cane.  It seemed... awfully sharp...  With a shiver, she looked away.  However, when she did this, a shadow fell upon her.  

She had been stabbed from the child.

"Eh?-"  After this left her mouth, blood started to flow, and the cold set in.  The panicked, worried faces of her family members and passerby flooded her vision.  When Ellia tried to find the little culprit, he was nowhere to be seen.

Lying in her blood, she silently and painfully passed away.  The throb that accompanied each heartbeat faded, becoming a dull calmness.  Time felt like it didn't exist, her memories were as if they didn't exist, and her existence felt empty.  She had no self-awareness in this state, just the presence of unending peace.

"...me.  -Excuse me, miss.  Are you fully conscious?"

"Who are you, sir?"  Ellia's existence seemed to suddenly appear again, taken from the constant peace.  She felt her heartbeat once again, and her soul, quite literally, "come back to life."  

"Me?  I'm God."

"Ah...  Seems plausible."

"..."

'I'm God, you know?  God!!!  Why is that such a dull reaction!  ... Calm down, I need to calm down, tranquil.'

"What's going to happen to me now?  Am I going to heaven, the underworld, or somewhere else?"  She got to the point.

"You see, you are going to a new world.  However... you have to be a monster in your next life."

"Wait, can you repeat that?"

"Yes, you will be a monster... however, which monster you become is your decision.  Here you go, it's a tablet that shows quite a bit of information about the world.  I specified it so that you can pick a race that suits you.  However, you can feel free to create a hybrid race/new race.  Go wild."

Ellia, who had once been a zoologist, was automatically fascinated by the different types of animal races.  She wasn't quite satisfied with most of them, though.  Then, she found a race that she found quite swell.

A HumbleBeest.

It seemed that a HumbleBeest was, of course, very much like the Earth counterpart, the bumblebee.  It seemed, though, that the queens were humanoid and could live forever if they ate flowers.  This was a great opportunity.

Ellia showed God what she wanted to be, "very well.  Now, let's roll the dice of fate and set you free!"

"Wait, what do the dice do-"

Moments later, she had disappeared in a puff of smoke as the dice stopped rolling.

Two dice on the 6th side.

Now, what will become of her?