When they bring you home

Naruto & Hinata
After taking care of the baby and making sure he was okay they finally got to take the Uzumaki home. Hinata and Naruto walked in the Uzumaki household with a orange blanket bundle in hinata's arms, boruto and himawari ran to their parents. They all sat down and boruto and himawari whined about who gets to see their sibling first. "I'm going to see it first! I'm the big brother!" Himawari disagreed and said. "I'm the little sister! I get to see her!" Hinata laughed and said. "You both get to see your sibling." They pouted but agreed, they walked up to the bundle and said. "..Sister?" Himawari smiled and said. "I was right!"
The parents laughed and said. "It's a boy." Boruto laughed and pointed at his sister yelling. "I won the bet!" Hinata shook her head and said. "Stop yelling guys you'll wale him up." She laughed and spent her day with her family and her newest newborn, y/n Uzumaki.

Sasuke & Sakura
After making sure the baby boy was okay and healthy they brought him home with their daughter at their side. Sasuke was tense during the walk as he didn't know how to take care of a child and a little nervous to face sakura's wrath and tense because he thought people would try to harm them. Sakura was overjoyed but exhausted still from giving birth to her baby, she held him protectively and made sure he was okay. Sarada was excited to have a brother and be a big sister but nervous, she didn't know that well how to handle that. She's never had a sibling and mostly focused on training to be hokage and making sure her idiot comrade didn't mess up, but she was still excited and happy. Y/n Uchiha, he's going to have quite the family and life.

Sai & Ino
They went home with a healthy baby boy. Ino was so happy and exhausted while Sai was confused and happy while Inojin was happy, Sai was confused it was normal Inojin had more emotion while Ino was more emotional than any of them. You however were quiet and calm, you probably took more of your dads part Ino was actually hoping you would be more emotional like her, don't get her wrong she loves them but she wanted to have a kid that was more like her because Inojin is more like his dad and she wanted to have that too. You still haven't grown up yet so she understood and waited until then. They were happy and welcomed the new Yamanka, Y/n Yamanaka is going to live an interesting life.

Shikamaru & Temari
They went home with a healthy baby boy. Temari was excited and happy to raise you, shikamaru was tired and wanted to say how troublesome you'll be but he knew better when his wife was involved. Shikadai was tired and just wanted to sleep, he was happy you were here though. Temari walked to the couch and said mostly to herself. "My baby boy is here." She smiled and let the lazy pineapples sleep for today, she wanted to sleep too She she did just that. She slept peacefully with her husbands arms holding her that night. Y/n Nara has an interesting family, I wonder how his life will go like.