the seeing

Halgen walked through the labyrinth of halls, looking for that damned door. The halls were always shifting. She need that room. Aldis kept all the goodies there. All she needed was the crystal. She had giving him the gods damned thing to help him find the doom-spawn. Such a young fool... but he can fight. He's stronger than he gives himself credit. Honestly she didn't even know why he needed her.she taught him everything she knew. What else could he possibly need from her?

  Whilst deep in her thoughts she almost passed by the door entirely. It would have passed for a quite normal door, had it not been for the glowing marks spanning it's wide face. The marks formed an archaic spell. A container spell of a sorts. Something to keep the powers inside in check.

  Halgen placed her hand over a smaller set of marks where a deadbolt would have been, feeling the magic of this spell stir slightly awake. "Hníga"

  The door swung open with a gust of dusty air. Halgen coughed, waving her hand in front of her wrinkled face. She would have to send Kohliina fot this room. She walked into the room gingerly, feeling her way in the purple darkness. Gods! After a few hours of searching and feeling the pull of the horde of relics and magic weapons, Halgen finally found her prise.

  The crystal was a large Amethyst cut and polished to a perfect teardrop the size of a mixing bowl. It was known as Odin's Tear. For Odin had she'd this teardrop when he gave his eye for wisdom. Now it served as a scrying tool or a prophecy relic.

  Halgen bundle the tear up in her long hair and walked out of the room, the door closing behind her of it's own accord.

  When she reached her own room of sundry artifacts and removed the tear, she found it to be already glowing. She stared into it's depths as it gave her one of its countless secrets.

  Halgen watched flashes of a battle scream past the Crystal's surface. Terror grew in her as the images became more intense, horrifying.

  Halgen dropped the tear and ran down the halls. She had to warn Aldis.

   He awakens!